4-Channel - Class D, 400w Max Power - Compact Bridgeable Amplifier
- 400 Watts Max Power
- Variable High Pass and Low-Pass Filters
- Refined Class FD Design Offers Extreme Efficiency and High-Quality Sound
GM-D1004 4-channel amplifier will power your front and rear speakers with 45 watts RMS each which is almost three times the power of a typical factory radio or aftermarket receiver. This compact amplifier runs so efficiently that it can often get its power from the same circuit as your receiver. Its tiny size accommodates installs almost anywhere, even behind the dash in many vehicles. Bridge a couple of the GM-D1004's channels together and drive a subwoofer with 90 watts while still powering a pair of front speakers. Universal harnesses allow signaling from an aftermarket receiver's RCA outputs or a factory radio's speaker wiring. This amplifier is CEA-2006 compliant and is a class FD technology.
Whether you call it “compact” or “micro” the GM-D1004 will wear the name proudly. With the size equivalent to slightly smaller than a standard red brick, you’ll have no problem finding a place to mount it or conceal it behind our short chassis Digital Media Receivers stereos, glove box or even in the center console.
Small But Powerful
It may be small but don’t let the size fool you. This Receiver is capable of delivering up to 400 Watts of maximum output and is more than comfortable providing 45 Watts of power per channel, that’s more than enough juice to improve the performance of your factory or aftermarket speakers.
Variety of Installs
Today more and more music lovers are taking their music off-road and finding ways to enjoy their music recreationally. With this amplifier you can add great sound to your motorcycle, ATV, or boat where a conventional size amplifier may not fit.
For DIYers, this amplifier is not only small and powerful but it’s easy to install. Simply connect power and ground at the radio and get more installation flexibility using hi-level or low-level inputs with a signal sensing remote turn on so you can use it in combination with a factory or aftermarket headunit.
What’s in the Box
- 4-Channel amplifier
- One 15 amp mini blade fuse (installed)
- 8" Line-level input harness x 4
- 39" Speaker-level input harness
- 39" Power/Output harness
- 2 Mounting brackets
- Two 3/4" Self-tapping screws
- Owner's manual (English/ French/ Spanish)
- 1 Year Warranty sheet
- 2 ohm to 8 ohm allowable
- 1.7 A x 4-Channel - 4 Ohm / 1.7 A x 2-Channel - 2 Ohm / 1.7 A x 4-Channel - 2 Ohm
- 75 dB
- 45 W x 4-Channel - 4 Ohm / 45 W x 4-Channel - 2 Ohm / 90 W x 2-Channel - 4 Ohm Bridged
- LPF - A/B Ch 80 Hz / HPF - A/B Ch 80 Hz
- -12db/oct (A/B Ch)
- 80 Hz
- -12 dB/octave
- 10 Hz to 40 kHz
- 10Hz to 40kHz (+0dB,-3dB) A/B Ch
- 15 A
- 100 W x 4-Channel (4 Ohm) / 100 W x 4-Channel (2 Ohm) / 200 W x 2-Channel (4 Ohm Bridged)
- 74 dBA (Reference: 1 W into 4 ohm)
- < 0.05% (1 kHz)
- < 0.05% (1 kHz) A/B Ch
- 14.4V (10.8 V to 15.1 V allowable)
- 1.2 lbs
GM-D1004 Whats in the Box