1-Channel - Class D, 1600w Max Power - Mono Amplifier
- 1,600 Watts Max Power
- High Quality Textured Flat Panel and Tough Frame
- Bass Boost Remote included
GM-D8701 a Monoblock (1-channel) GM digital series amplifier. It has an RMS power rating of up to 800W and a maximum power output of 1500W. This amplifier features MOSFET modulated power supply, wired remote bass level control, variable bass boost, preamp outputs to multiple amplifiers, 3-way protection circuitry, dual speaker terminals, High-density split-dome convection heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation. This amplifier is CEA-2006 compliant and is a class D technology.
Big Power, Small Size
Pioneer’s extra-efficient Class-D amplifiers mark a dramatic improvement in power output capability, yet are 50% smaller than the current GM-Series Class-AB amplifiers. That makes them more versatile in terms of installation as well as performance.
Variable Low-Pass Filter - 40 Hz to 240 Hz.
For extra flexibility, a variable LPF makes audio frequency more adjustable according to subwoofer characteristics and personal listening preferences. The GM-D8701 LPF is adjustable from 40 Hz to 240 Hz.
Protection Control System (PCS)
Pioneer’s PCS continuously monitors the input voltage, current consumption, and operating temperature to automatically adjust the amplifier’s output to ensure operational stability during long listening sessions or when installed in high-temperature environments.
What’s in the Box
- 1-Channel Subwoofer Amplifier
- Two 40 A ATO fuses (installed)
- Bass Boost Remote Control
- Bass Boost Remote Control Cable
- Speaker Level to RCA Input Adapter
- Installation Screws X 4
- Wire Terminal Tool
- Owner's manual (English/ French/ Spanish)
- 1 Yeat Warranty Sheet
- 1 ohm to 8 ohm allowable
- 2.4 A x 1-Channel - 4 Ohm / 5.7 A x 1-Channel - 1 Ohm / 3.6 A x 1-Channel - 2 Ohm
- 50 Hz - Frequency
- 30 W x 1-Channel - 4 Ohm / 800 W x 1-Channel - 1 Ohm / 500 W x 1-Channel - 2 Ohm
- LPF - 40 Hz-240 Hz
- -12 dB/oct
- 10 Hz to 240 Hz
- 40 A x 2
- 600 W x 1-Channel (4 Ohm) / 1600 W x 1-Channel (1 ohm)
- 1 Ohm - 800w x 1 / 2 Ohm - 500W x 1 / 4 Ohm - 30W x 1
- 75 dBA (Reference: 1 W into 4 ohm)
- =/< 1% ( 20 Hz to 240 Hz)
- 14.4V (10.8 V to 15.1 V allowable)
- 6 lbs
GM-D8701 - What's in the Box