1-Channel - Class D, 2400w Max Power - Mono Amplifier
- 2,400 Watts Max Power
- High Quality Textured Aluminum Panel and Tough Frame
- Gold-plated RCA Terminals
- HQ Sound Parts
- Bass Boost Remote Included
GM-DX971 is a 1-channel subwoofer amplifier which can deliver up to 1,200 watts RMS to your subwoofer, for powerful bass producing a strong and heavy beat. Highly efficient Class D technology and CTA-2006 complaint keeps this powerful amp running designed for a small chassis that fits in a lot of out-of-the-way spaces. The speaker-level inputs allow installation of this amp into a factory system with no RCA connections. The amplifier switches its input mode automatically when it detects the high-level signal, eliminating the need to run a turn-on lead to your receiver or fuse box. The amp's got a low-pass filter that lets you quickly sharpen and focus the bass to suit your vehicle's interior, and a wired remote boost that lets you control the amount of bass boost from the front seat. This limited-edition amp uses high-grade electronic parts and gold-plated RCA connections to ensure maximum performance.
Big Power, Small Size
Pioneer’s extra-efficient Class-D digital amplifiers mark a dramatic improvement in power output capability, yet are 50% smaller than the current GM-Series Class-AB amplifiers. That makes them more versatile in terms of installation as well as performance.
Protection Control System (PCS)
Pioneer’s PCS continuously monitors the input voltage, current consumption, and operating temperature to automatically adjust the amplifier’s output to ensure operational stability during long listening sessions or when installed in high-temperature environments.
Variable Low-Pass Filter - 40 Hz to 240 Hz.
For extra flexibility, a variable LPF makes audio frequency more adjustable according to subwoofer characteristics and personal listening preferences. The GM-DX971 LPF is adjustable from 40 Hz to 240 Hz.
Turn Up the Bass
Every new Pioneer Class-D amplifier has a wired bass boost remote control for optimal bass level adjustment according to listening preferences and music characteristics.
What’s in the Box
- 1-Channel Subwoofer Amplifier
- Three 40-amp ATO fuses (installed)
- Bass Boost Remote Control
- Bass Boost Remote Control Cable
- Speaker Level to RCA Input Adapter
- Installation Screws X 4
- Wire Terminal Tool
- Owner's manual (English/ French)
- 1 Year Warranty Sheet
- 1 ohm to 8 ohm allowable
- 3.5 A x 1-Channel - 4 Ohm / 7.5 A x 1-Channel - 1 Ohm / 5.1 A x 1-Channel - 2 Ohm
- 50 Hz - Frequency
- 500 W x 1-Channel - 4 Ohm / 1200 W x 1-Channel - 1 Ohm / 800 W x 1-Channel - 2 Ohm
- LPF - 40Hz-240Hz
- -12 dB/oct
- 10 Hz to 240 Hz
- 40A x 3
- 1000 W x 1-Channel (4 Ohm) / 2400 W x 1-Channel (1 ohm)
- 75 dBA (Reference: 1 W into 4 ohm)
- =/< 1% ( 20 Hz to 240 Hz)
- 14.4V (10.8 V to 15.1 V allowable)
- 6.8 lbs