5-Channel - Class D, 2000w Max Power - Amplifier
- 2,000 Watts Max Power
- High Quality Textured Aluminum Panel and Tough Frame
- Variable High Pass and Low-Pass Filters
- Gold-plated RCA Terminals
- Hi-Res Audio Capable
- Bass Boost Remote included
The Complete Package
Pioneer’s 5-channel amplifier produces impressive power in an all-in-one solution designed to deliver big sound without sacrificing space. Ideal for any vehicle including compact vehicles and pickup trucks with limited real estate, the GM-DX975 also offers installation flexibility for a variety of other applications including boats and ATVs/UTVs.
Packs a Punch
The 5-channel amplifier is rated at 2,000 watts max with the A and B channels rated at 75 watts x 4 (RMS) and the subwoofer output rated at 600 watts at 2 (RMS). Compared to similarly priced multi-channel amplifiers, the variable crossover networks on the GM-DX975 offer increased flexibility and give listeners more control. The GM-DX975 also features block terminals for a cleaner installation and direct wire contact to minimize resistance.
Variable Low-Pass Filter
For extra flexibility, a variable LPF makes audio frequency more adjustable according to subwoofer characteristics and personal listening preferences. The GM-DX975 LPF is adjustable from 40 Hz to 240 Hz.
Turn Up the Bass
The GM-DX975 also features a Bass Boost Remote for optimal bass level adjustment according to listening preferences and music characteristics.
- 5-CH (Gold Plated)
- Adjustable HPF/LPF
- 1 Year
- 100W x 4 (Main channel), 600W x 1 (Subwoofer channel)
- 75W x 4 (Main channel), 350W x 1 (Subwoofer channel)
- 200W x 2 (Main channel), 350W x 1 (Subwoofer channel)
- A/B CH: 10 Hz ~ 50 kHz (+0dB, -3dB) / SUB CH: 10 Hz ~ 500 Hz (+0dB, -3dB)
- A/B CH: <0.05% (1 kHz) / SUB CH: <0.05% (100Hz)
- > 94dB
- 30A x 3
- 40 Hz
- -12dB/oct (A/B CH) / -12dB/-24dB (SUB CH)
- 500 Hz
- 50 Hz
- 200 mV to 6.5 V
- 2 to 4
- 12.4" x 2" x 7.87"