Here's what will happen after you install Pioneer's GM-X564: Your system will sound insanely clean and powerful. You will fall in love with your vehicle again, and you'll have a hard time wiping that smirk off your face. Why? This explosive 480-Watt, 4-channel amplifier features a PWM regulated MOSFET power supply, delivering efficient, big-bang power to your system. It also offers a bridgeable 2/3/4 channel capability, for flexibility with system configuration. Also, a built-in variable crossover (with separate A/B channels) allows you to tailor the sound to your car. So get used to it: life will never be the same.
- PWM Regulated MOSFET Power Supply
- Bridgeable 2/3/4 Channel Capability
- Balanced Isolator Input Circuit
- Oversized Screw-Type Power/Ground Terminals
- Screw-Type Speaker Terminals
- RCA Inputs (4-Channel)
- RCA Outputs (Pass-Through)
- Hi-Volt Input Level Control (400mV-6.5V)
- Variable Crossover (Separate A/B Channels): 40-120Hz, -12dB/oct. (LPF/HPF)
- Continuous Power (14.4V): 50Wx4 (4 ohm), 60Wx4 (2 ohm), 120Wx2 (4 ohm)
- Max Power (14.4V): 100Wx4 (4 ohm), 240Wx2 (4 ohm)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 50kHz (0,-1dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.008% (1kHz, 4W)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100dB (IHF-A)
- Dimensions: 11" x 2-5/16" x 12-3/4".