Delivering 760 Watts (peak) of power, the GM-X962 is a fearsome weapon in the war against wimpy music. This 2-channel amplifier features Pioneer's PWM regulated MOSFET power supply that is highly efficient, yet stunningly ferocious. The oversized screw-type power/ground terminals and screw-type speaker terminals allow you to use larger-gauge speaker wire. Bigger wire, more current flow, better sound. And, a built-in selectable crossover makes the install easier and faster. Now, even short trips to the store will be memorable. Hey, is that the last of the milk?
- PWM Regulated MOSFET Power Supply
- Bridgeable 1/2/3 Channel Capability
- Balanced Isolator Input Circuit
- Oversized Screw-Type Power/Ground Terminals
- Screw-Type Speaker Terminals
- RCA Inputs
- Hi-Volt Input Level Control (200mV-6.5V)
- Selectable Crossover: 80Hz, -12dB/oct. (LPF)
- Continuous Power (14.4V): 125Wx2 (4 ohm), 190Wx2 (2 ohm), 380Wx1 (4 ohm)
- Max Power (14.4V): 250Wx2 (4 ohm), 760Wx1 (4 ohm)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 50kHz (0,-1dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.008% (1kHz, 4W)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100dB (IHF-A)
- Dimensions: 11" x 2-5/16" x 12-3/4"