6" x 8" - 2-way, 250 W Max Power, IMPP™ cone, 30mm Tweeter - Coaxial Speakers (pair)
- G-Series 6"x8" 2-way car speakers
- Injection molded polypropylene IMPP™ and mica-reinforced composite woofer cone
- Rubber-coated cloth surround
- 30mm PET balanced dome tweeter
- Handles up to 40 W RMS (250 W peak power)
- Frequency range: 72-14,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
The Pioneer TS-G680 6" x 8" is a 2-way speaker system with 250 W maximum power handling/40 W continuous power handling. In addition, it has a 30mm Tweeter to enrich high-range reproduction. The speaker cone comprises of polypropylene IMPP™ cone and a rubber-coated cloth surround giving your music more impact and presence.
This G-series speaker sets you up with quality materials and a durable design for a better listening experience. The sensitive yet strong polypropylene woofer and a rubber-coated cloth surround give your music more impact and presence. Its large balanced dome tweeter allows accuracy for high-range rich reproductions of all the details in your favorite vocal and instrumentation.
The mid-range is a 30mm PET Balanced Dome producing vibrant high frequencies, and its OFC shorting ring minimizes distortion when you turn up the volume.
What’s in the Box
- Two 2-way speakers
- 2 Bottom mount brackets
- Two 12" Lengths of speaker wire (each has quick-slides on one end and bare wire on the other)
- Eight 1" Screws
- 1 Year Warrant Sheet
- Specifications printed on box
Standards & Performance
- 1400 hz - 72 kz
- 92 dB
- Coaxial 2-way
- 7-1/2" x 5-1/4"
- Stamped Metal
- IMPP - Carbon and Mica
- Poly cotton
- 5.5 oz
- Rubber Coated Cloth
- Lug Type
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
- Balance Dome