CD Receiver with iPod® Direct Control and USB input
- Advanced Sound Retriever restores the rich, full, dynamic sound to compressed music
- Front input for iPod and USB devices
- 7-Way Rotary Commander for easy control
The Next Best Thing to Live.
Sick of listening to static? CD Players improve sound quality and add features like iPod® control that your built in factory stereo might otherwise not have.
|Bring Your Music to Life with Advanced Sound Retriever
This year you can hear the detail, warmth, and clarity the way the artist intended it, from all of the highly compressed MP3, WMA and AAC files playing on your CD player. By restoring data that tends to get lost in the digital compression process, we can make your music sound close to CD quality.
|iPod Made Easy
It's easy! Simply plug your iPod directly into the unit using the CD-IU50 iPod cable, and you are ready to rock and roll. Listening to an artist that you just can't get enough of? Now you can hold the "List" button down and it will pop up folders containing that specific artist, album, or genre. You can also have your passenger control your music directly from the iPod.
|A better way to control your music
Sick of using buttons to search through your songs? Now you can scroll through your music with greater ease using the 7-way rotary commander.
What else does this model have to offer?
- Remote Control included
- Dot OEL Display (12-Character) that can display Lower-Case Characters
- AUX input to easier plug in your portable media devices
- USB input (Front)
- 5-Band Graphic Equalizer
- Two-Way Crossover with separate High and Low Pass settings.
- 2 RCA preouts for adding-on external amplifiers
- Built-in MOSFET 50 W x 4 amplifier for excellent sound quality, minimal distortion and efficient power handling.
- Supertuner® IIID advanced analog and digital processing assure superior imaging, less distortion and noise, and stronger, smoother broadcast signal reception.
- Wired Remote Input for connecting third-party steering wheel control adapters
- iPod & iPhone Compatibility (Coming Soon)
Other Important Resources
NOTE: Do not use your Pioneer system if doing so will divert your attention in any way from the safe operation of your vehicle. Always observe safe driving rules. In some states certain operations of devices while driving may be illegal. Where such regulations apply, they must be obeyed.
Product videos shown have been elapsed for demonstration purposes. Your experience may vary.
Driver must not operate iPod using Passenger Control mode while driving.
Either “Made for iPod” or “Works with iPhone” means that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod or iPhone and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Operations and functions may vary depending on iPod models or headunits. iPod compatibility information is available at the following webpage: http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/iPodCompatibility. iPod and iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Not every USB device is compatible with a Pioneer headunit containing an USB port. See more details at the following webpage: http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/USBCompatibility. Pioneer headunits containing a USB port are compatible with USB MSC (Mass Storage Class) devices only, and are not compatible with DRM (Digital Rights Management) contents and MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) connection devices. For size and other limitations, please see Owner’s Manual. Unauthorized copying of music or other files is strictly prohibited. Optional USB extension cable is available for use with front USB ports.