CD Receiver with USB Direct Control for iPod®/iPhone®
- Front USB Port for Direct Control of iPod®/iPhone® or Access to USB Device
- Advanced Sound Retriever for Compressed Audio Enhancement
- 1 RCA Preout (2V)
USB DIRECT CONTROL FOR iPOD®/iPHONE®
Connect and control your iPod or iPhone via the front USB port (CD-IU50 cable required). The DEH-3300UB displays song, artist, and album information clearly, with an easy to use interface. The wired USB connection provides a direct signal transfer from the iPod/iPhone for a clean, clear sound.
- Quickly Access Music Files: Press “List” button to quickly search through your music library alphabetically.
- Link Play: This feature allows you to rediscover music buried in the thousands of songs in your library. Press and hold the rotary volume knob to link to an artist, album, or genre while listening to a song.
- Passenger Mode: Allows a passenger to use the iPod/iPhone directly to browse and select music while connected to the DEH-3300UB for playback.
- APP Mode: Allows a passenger to use iPhone or iPod Touch apps while the audio from the application is played through your car speakers.*
- Other USB Devices: Don’t have an iPod or iPhone? The DEH-3300UB is compatible with MSC (mass storage class) devices so you can connect compatible USB flash drives, external hard drives, and other portable media players to access your music library.** There is even a front AUX input so you can connect your device via a mini-jack cable.
ADVANCED SOUND RETRIEVER
Hear the detail, warmth and clarity, the way the artist intended it, from all of your highly compressed MP3 and WMA files stored on your USB device, iPod and portable media players. By restoring data (especially higher frequencies) that tends to get lost in the digital compression process, Pioneer’s Advanced Sound Retriever technology enhances audio reproduction nearly all the way up to 20 kHz frequencies.
Pioneer’s new receivers are designed and built with careful consideration of airflow, so holes and clearance gaps to release heat are reduced. The results are optimally efficient heat dissipation and prevention of entry of dust that can cause malfunction.
- LCD Display (10-Character)
- USB Direct Control for iPod®/iPhone® (CD-IU50 Required)
- Front USB Port
- AUX Input (Front)
- MP3/WMA Playback
- Advanced Sound Retriever
- MOSFET 50W x 4 Amplifier
- Supertuner® IIID
- RCA Preouts x 2 (2V)
- 3-Band Equalizer (High/Mid/Low)
- Anti-Dust Design
- Rotary Volume Control
- Card Remote Control
- Detachable Face Security
- 24 Stations/6 Presets
- CD-IU50 cable required
- How do I adjust the AM FM tuner functions on the DEH-3300UB
- How do I playback MP3 and WMA files on my DEH-3300UB
- How do I use the auxiliary input on the DEH-3300UB
- What are the features of the remote control for the DEH-3300UB
- How do I use Advanced Sound Retriever on the DEH-300UB
- How to I initially set up my DEH-3300UB
- How do I adjust the audio features on the DEH-3300UB
- How do I control my iPod using the DEH-3300UB
- How do I search my iPod content by alphabet on the DEH-3300UB
- How do I access App Mode on the DEH-3300UB
- How do I playback music files from a USB with my DEH-3300UB
- How do I remove the detachable faceplate on the DEH-3300UB
- What are the functions of the RDS tuner on the DEH-3300UB
- How do I set the clock on the DEH-3300UB