CD Receiver with Built-In HD Radio™ Tuner and USB Direct Control for iPod®/iPhone®
- Built-In HD Radio™
- Front USB Port for Direct Control of iPod®/iPhone® or Access to USB Device
- 2 RCA Preouts (2V)
MORE MUSIC. MORE STATIONS. MORE FEATURES. DIGITAL SOUNDS. NO SUBSCRIPTION.
The DEH-33HD features a built-in HD Radio™ tuner allows you to enjoy your radio in an all-new way. With HD Radio, you can listen to the radio in the same unmatched fidelity as your digital music. Your FM stations now with CD-quality sound, AM stations now with FM-quality sound, and crystal-clear reception with no audio distortion. It offers new extra local FM channels so you can enjoy more music, news, and sports – All 100% subscription FREE!
For a complete list of HD Radio stations currently broadcasting in the United States or to learn more about HD Radio Technology please visit http://www.hdradio.com.
USB DIRECT CONTROL FOR iPOD®/iPHONE®
Connect and control your iPod or iPhone via the front USB port (CD-IU50 cable required). The DEH-33HD displays song, artist, and album information clearly, with an easy to use interface. The wired USB connection provides a direct signal transfer from the iPod/iPhone for a clean, clear sound.
- Quickly Access Music Files: Press “List” button to quickly search through your music library alphabetically.
- Link Play: This feature allows you to rediscover music buried in the thousands of songs in your library. Press and hold the rotary volume knob to link to an artist, album, or genre while listening to a song.
- Passenger Mode: Allows a passenger to use the iPod/iPhone directly to browse and select music while connected to the DEH-33HD for playback.
- APP Mode: Allows a passenger to use iPhone or iPod Touch apps while the audio from the application is played through your car speakers.*
- Other USB Devices: Don’t have an iPod or iPhone? The DEH-33HD is compatible with MSC (mass storage class) devices so you can connect compatible USB flash drives, external hard drives, and other portable media players to access your music library.** There is even a front AUX input so you can connect your device via a mini-jack cable.
ADVANCED SOUND RETRIEVER
Hear the detail, warmth and clarity, the way the artist intended it, from all of your highly compressed MP3 and WMA files stored on your USB device, iPod and portable media players. By restoring data (especially higher frequencies) that tends to get lost in the digital compression process, Pioneer’s Advanced Sound Retriever technology enhances audio reproduction nearly all the way up to 20 kHz frequencies.
Pioneer’s new receivers are designed and built with careful consideration of airflow, so holes and clearance gaps to release heat are reduced. The results are optimally efficient heat dissipation and prevention of entry of dust that can cause malfunction.
- Built-in HD Radio Tuner
- USB Direct Control for iPod/iPhone (CD-IU50 Required)
- Front USB Port
- AUX Input (Front)
- LCD Display (10-Character)
- MP3/WMA Playback
- Advanced Sound Retriever
- MOSFET 50W x 4 Amplifier
- Supertuner® IIID
- RCA Preouts x 2 (2V)
- 3-Band Equalizer (High/Mid/Low)
- Anti-Dust Design
- Rotary Volume Control
- Card Remote Control
- Detachable Face Security
- 24 Stations/6 Presets
- What are the features of the remote for the DEH-33HD
- How do I use the auxiliary input on the DEH-33HD
- How do I playback music files from a USB on the DEH-33HD
- How do I use Advanced Sound Retriever on the DEH-33HD
- How do I playback WMA and MP3 music files on the DEH-33HD
- How do I set the clock on the DEH-33HD
- How do I use App Mode on the DEH-33HD
- How do I control my iPod using the DEH-33HD
- How do I adjust the AM FM tuner on the DEH-33HD
- How do I remove the detachable faceplate on the DEH-33HD
- What are some of the HD Radio features on the DEH-33HD
- How do I initially setup the DEH-33HD
- How do I adjust the audio settings on the DEH-33HD
- How do I use iPod Control Mode on the DEH-33HD