CD Receiver with MIXTRAX™, USB Control for iPod®/iPhone®, and Pandora® Ready
- Enjoy Your Favorite Music in a Non-Stop Mix with MIXTRAX
- Connect and Play Music from Your iPod/iPhone
- 2 RCA Preouts (2V)
The DEH-X3500UI CD receiver features Pioneer's MIXTRAX™ technology, is Pandora® radio ready for iPhone®, and has direct control of an iPod®/iPhone via USB. The multi-line, multi-segmented LCD display with LED backlight is 35% larger than previous models and offers improved visibility and legibility. Customize your sound with a 5-band graphic equalizer, high-pass and low-pass filter settings, and subwoofer control.
KEEP THE PARTY GOING!
MIXTRAX is an innovative Pioneer technology that creates a non-stop mix of your music library complete with a range of DJ-inspired effects. Drawing from Pioneer’s rich DJ heritage and our passion for music, MIXTRAX delivers a unique DJ infused listening experience to those in the car. MIXTRAX takes the music from an iPhone, iPod, USB device, or certain Android devices and plays it back with added transitions and effects, creating a virtual DJ inside the Pioneer receiver.
MIXTRAX makes automatic remixing of tracks extra-quick and easy. Simply connect your USB compatible device and listen as tracks are joined by various random sound effects in Non-Stop-Mix Play to keep the groove going in full swing.
MIXTRAX also features Club-Style Illumination that enhances the mood with a dynamic dance club-like lighting effect. As MIXTRAX begins, lights start pulsing to the beat of the music, adding an extra level of entertainment. Choose among multiple patterns of lighting variations from sound pressure level or low-pass synchronization modes.
For more information please visit http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/mixtrax.
A BETTER-THAN-EVER LISTENING EXPERIENCE
Pandora is personalized internet radio that is designed to help you discover new music that you'll love mixed in with music that you already know. With the DEH-X3500UI, you can enjoy superior sound quality and full control of the Pandora experience in your car directly from the touchscreen display of the receiver. You are able to give tracks "thumbs up" or "thumbs down," bookmark a song so you can purchase it later, easily switch between your personalized radio stations, and view full track data.
In-dash control for Pandora is compatible with Apple iOS. Simply download the free Pandora Radio app to your iPhone or iPod Touch and connect it to the DEH-X3500UI with the CD-IU51 interface cable (sold separately) and take your music to the next level.
For more information and to sign up for a free account please visit http://www.pandora.com.
USB DIRECT CONTROL FOR iPOD/iPHONE
Connect an iPod or iPhone to the DEH-X3500UI using the optional USB interface cable (CD-IU51 interface cable sold separately) enjoy the music stored on your device. Song, artist, time and album information are displayed on the LCD display. The Link Play feature helps you find content faster and the system's wired USB connection provides direct digital signal transfer from the device for clean, clear sound while providing 1 amp of current to keep your iPod/iPhone charged.
With App Mode you can enjoy listening and viewing the content on select compatible apps directly on the receiver's display from a connected iPhone or iPod Touch. Limited controls such as track forward or reverse may be executed from the receiver.
Note:Not all apps will be compatible with App Mode and App Mode will provide limited, if any, control over the app.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR COLORS
Match the display and key illumination to your vehicle's interior lighting. Over 210,000 colors are available to match the illumination in any car. The key illumination and display illumination colors can be customized separately for an endless number of color combinations. The front USB port and AUX input are also fully illuminated.
- Multi-Line, Multi-Segmented LCD Display with LED Backlight (13+4 characters)
- Built-In MOSFET 50W x 4 Amplifier
- 2 Sets of RCA Preouts (2V) for System Expansion
- 5-Band Graphic Equalizer
- Front USB Port and AUX Input
- Advanced Sound Retriever
- Wired Remote Input
- Included Remote Control
- Anti-Dust Design
- Detachable Face Security™
- 24 Stations/6 Presets
- MOSFET 50 W x 4
- 2 (2V)
- 5-Band Graphic
- CD-IU51 cable required
- Front (1 Amp)
- 210,000 Colors
- Multi-Line, Multi-Segmented LCD with LED Backlight (13+4 char)
DEH-X3500UI: DEMO Mode
DEH-X3500UI: Audio Setting
DEH-X3500UI: Local Seek
DEH-X3500UI: EQ Setting
DEH-X3500UI: Remote Control
DEH-X3500UI: Custom Illumination
DEH-X3500UI: Seek Mode
DEH-X3500UI: Clock Setting
DEH-X3500UI: Advanced Sound Retriever
What's in the Box: DEH-X3500UI
DEH-X3500UI: Ipod Control
DEH-X3500UI: Best Station Memory
DEH-X3500UI: USB Playback
DEH-X3500UI: MP3 & WMA Playback
DEH-X3500UI: Tuner Presets
DEH-X3500UI: Auxiliary Input
- How do I use the Auxiliary Input on the DEH-X3500UI
- How do I use the Best Station Memory feature on the DEH-X3500UI
- How do I adjust the Audio Setting on the DEH-X3500UI
- How do I turn off Demo Mode on the DEH-X3500UI
- How do I use ASR on the DEH-X3500UI
- How do I use the Remote Control on the DEH-X3500UI
- How does MIXTRAX work on the DEH-X3500UI
- How do I adjust the EQ settings on the DEH-X3500UI
- How do I use Seek Mode on the DEH-X3500UI
- How do I search MP3 & WMA on the DEH-X3500UI
- How do I control my iPod using the DEH-X3500UI
- How do I set the Tuner Presets on the DEH-X3500UI
- How do I use Pandora with the DEH-X3500UI
- How do I use the Local Seek feature on the DEH-X3500UI
- How do I use the USB Playback feature on the DEH-X3500UI
- How do I set the Custom Illumination on the DEH-X3500UI
- How do I set the Clock on the DEH-X3500UI