CD Receiver with Full-Dot LCD Display, MIXTRAX, Bluetooth®, and SiriusXM Ready
- Enjoy Your Favorite Music in a Non-Stop Mix with MIXTRAX
- Voice Control for iPhone
- Rear USB Port
- 3 Hi-Volt RCA Preouts (4V)
The DEH-X8500BS CD receiver features Pioneer's MIXTRAX™ technology, built-in Bluetooth® for hands-free calling and audio streaming, is SiriusXM Ready, is Pandora® radio ready for iPhone® and Android™, and offers direct control of an iPod®/iPhone. The full-dot LCD display is customizable with several backgrounds and animations to choose from. Further customize the receiver with your choice of key and display colors. A rear USB port allows a clean, installed look. Fine tune your sound with the 5-band graphic equalizer, high-pass and low-pass filter settings, and subwoofer control. Take your system to the limit and expand using the 3 hi-volt RCA preouts.
KEEP THE PARTY GOING!
MIXTRAX is an innovative Pioneer technology that creates a non-stop mix of your music library complete with a range of DJ-inspired effects. Drawing from Pioneer’s rich DJ heritage and our passion for music, MIXTRAX delivers a unique DJ infused listening experience to those in the car. MIXTRAX takes the music from an iPhone, iPod, USB device, or certain Android devices and plays it back with added transitions and effects, creating a virtual DJ inside the Pioneer receiver.
MIXTRAX makes automatic remixing of tracks extra-quick and easy. Simply connect your USB compatible device and listen as tracks are joined by various random sound effects in Non-Stop-Mix Play to keep the groove going in full swing.
MIXTRAX also features Club-Style Illumination that enhances the mood with a dynamic dance club-like lighting effect. As MIXTRAX begins, lights start pulsing to the beat of the music, adding an extra level of entertainment. Choose among multiple patterns of lighting variations from sound pressure level or low-pass synchronization modes.
For more information please visit www.pioneerelectronics.com/mixtrax.
HANDS-FREE CALLING AND AUDIO STREAMING
Stay safe and obey local hands-free laws with built-in Bluetooth (HFP). With Secure Simple Pairing (SSP), you can easily pair a Bluetooth enabled phone to the DEH-X8500BS without having to enter pin codes or go through complicated settings. When a registered Bluetooth device is in close proximity to the receiver, the auto connection function automatically pairs the two units.
If you have a compatible audio player device that also features built-in Bluetooth, you have the ability to wirelessly stream (A2DP) and control audio (AVRCP) to the receiver.
YOUR FAVORITE STATIONS WHEREVER YOU GO, WHEREVER YOU ARE
The DEH-X8500BS is SiriusXM Ready so you can listen to commercial-free music, all your favorite sports, exclusive talk and entertainment, comedy, news, traffic, weather, and more!. Simply connect the SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner (SXV200V1) to the dedicated port on the rear of the receiver and control and enjoy satellite radio without additional translators or cables. Features like Tune Start, Tune Scan, Replay, and iTunes® Tagging will be available on the receiver. The SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner (SXV200V1) is sold separately. Also, a subscription to SiriusXM Radio is required.
To learn more or to purchase the tuner, please visit SiriusXM.
A BETTER-THAN-EVER LISTENING EXPERIENCE
Pandora is personalized internet radio that is designed to help you discover new music that you'll love mixed in with music that you already know. With the DEH-X8500BS, you can enjoy superior sound quality and full control of the Pandora experience in your car directly from the touchscreen display of the receiver. You are able to give tracks "thumbs up" or "thumbs down," bookmark a song so you can purchase it later, easily switch between your personalized radio stations, and view full track data.
In-dash control for Pandora is compatible with iPhone or Android devices. Simply download the free Pandora Radio app to your iPhone or Android device and connect it to the DEH-X8500BS and take your music to the next level. If you are using an iPhone you will need to connect to the receiver with the CD-IU51 interface cable (sold separately). If you are using an Android device, the phone must be paired via Bluetooth to the receiver.
For more information and to sign up for a free account please visit http://www.pandora.com.
USB DIRECT CONTROL FOR iPOD/iPHONE
Connect an iPod or iPhone to the DEH-X8500BS using the optional USB interface cable (CD-IU51 interface cable sold separately) enjoy the music stored on your device. Song, artist, time and album information are displayed on the LCD display. The Link Play feature helps you find content faster and the system's wired USB connection provides direct digital signal transfer from the device for clean, clear sound while providing 1 amp of current to keep your iPod/iPhone charged.
As an added bonus, DEH-X8500BS is able to utilize the voice control feature found on your iPhone. With an iPhone connected to the receiver via Bluetooth and the receiver source set to "Bluetooth audio" or "iPod," simply press the volume knob, wait for the prompt, and speak your command as you would on your iPhone.
With App Mode you can enjoy listening and viewing the content on select compatible apps directly on the receiver's display from a connected iPhone or iPod Touch. Limited controls such as track forward or reverse may be executed from the receiver.
Note:Not all apps will be compatible with App Mode and App Mode will provide limited, if any, control over the app.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR COLORS
Match the display and key illumination to your vehicle's interior lighting. Over 210,000 colors are available to match the illumination in any car. The key illumination and display illumination colors can be customized separately for an endless number of color combinations.
- Full-Dot LCD Display, 3-Line (192 x 48 pixels)
- Built-In MOSFET 50W x 4 Amplifier
- 3 Sets of Hi-Volt RCA Preouts (4V) for System Expansion
- 5-Band Graphic Equalizer
- Rear USB Port
- Front AUX Input
- Advanced Sound Retriever
- Wired Remote Input
- Included Remote Control
- Lever Key
- Detachable Face Security™
- SXV200 SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner required (sold separately)
- 24 Stations/6 Presets
- MOSFET 50 W x 4
- 3 (4V)
- 5-Band Graphic
- Built-In (HFP/A2DP/AVRCP/SSP)
- CD-IU51 cable required
- iPhone®, Android™
- 210,000 Colors
- Full-Dot LCD (3-Line)
- How do I playback MP3 and WMAs on the DEH-X8500BS
- How do I access the tuner presets on the DEH-X8500BS
- How do I access the Best Station Memory on the DEH-X8500BS
- How do I access the auxiliary input on the DEH-X8500BS
- How do I control an iPod on the DEH-X8500BS
- How do I access Music Browser on the DEH-X8500BS
- How do I access Tuning Mode on the DEH-X8500BS
- How do I pair a phone via Bluetooth on the DEH-X8500BS
- How do I conduct a Local Seek on the DEH-X8500BS
- How do I adjust the custom illumination on the DEH-X8500BS
- How do I access the clock settings on the DEH-X8500BS
- How do I access Android Voice Control on the DEH-X8500BS
- How do I access the initial setup menu on the DEH-X8500BS
- How do I playback content from a USB on the DEH-X8500BS
- How do I make and receive phone calls on the DEH-X8500BS
- How do I access AppMode on the DEH-X8500BS
- How do I turn off the Demo Mode on the DEH-X8500BS
- How do I access the MIXTRAX settings on the DEH-X8500BS
- How do I access Pandora on the DEH-X8500BS
- How do I access Advance Sound Retriever on the DEH-X8500BS
- How do I access the Bluetooth phone settings on the DEH-X8500BS
- How do I access MIXTRAX on the DEH-X8500BS
- How do I access the system settings menu on the DEH-X8500BS
- How do I access iPhone voice control on the DEH-X8500BS
- How do I access the audio settings on the DEH-X8500BS
- How do I stream audio via Bluetooth on the DEH-X8500BS
- How do I adjust the EQ settings on the DEH-X8500BS