Double-DIN CD Receiver with Built-In Bluetooth® and USB Direct Control of iPod®
- Built-In Bluetooth® for Hands-Free Calling and Audio Streaming
- Advanced Sound Retriever for Compressed Audio Enhancement
- 3-Line OEL Display
BUILT-IN BLUETOOTH® SOLUTION
Your calls come in loud & clear with advanced echo cancellation. Setup is easy with simple phone pairing and automatic phonebook transfer.
- Simple Phone Pairing: Simply tilt, turn and push the Rotary Commander* to register and use up to three Bluetooth® compatible cell phones.
- Transfer All Your Phonebook* Information and Numbers: Transfer your entire phonebook at a single time to the FH-P8000BT, which can memorize up to 3600 different numbers: 400 persons x 3 contacts x 3 phone types (cell phone, home, office, etc.). Compatible Phone with PBAP profile required.
- New Echo Cancellation: Advanced Echo Cancellation has three levels of adjustment to keep phone calls sounding sufficiently loud and clear.
Note: Not all Bluetooth® phones may be compatible, and some features may not be available with all phones.
BLUETOOTH® WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY FOR "WIRELESS AUDIO" CONTROL AND STREAMING
When you're not utilizing hands-free calling, the FH-P8000BT can use Bluetooth® wireless technology to feed your appetite for entertainment. Using "wireless audio" control and streaming (AVRCP, A2DP), you can control and listen to a compatible audio player or music phone on the receiver.
USB DIRECT CONTROL FOR IPOD®
The FH-P8000BT is ready to roll with capability for direct connection to your iPod® . USB 2.0's speed and capability allow an elevated iPod® experience in the car, and nearly limitless expandability for portable media players and USB memory devices.
File search and access are extra-quick. The receiver keeps song, artist, time and album information displays very clear and user-friendly, and control is intuitive through the 7-Way Rotary Commander. The system's wired USB connection provides direct digital signal transfer from the iPod® for clean, clear sound. In addition, Pioneer has developed the following new features to make using your iPod® in the car extremely easy and convenient:
- Alphabetical Speed Search: When searching for artist/album, you can initiate alphabet search by pressing "List" button.
- Link Search: While listening to a specific artist you can hold "List" button down and it will pop up folders containing that specific artist.
- Passenger Control Mode: Allows passenger to use the iPod® directly to browse and select music, while connected to the receiver for playback.
- Random (Shuffle) Key: Random button key on faceplate (Shuffle) makes it easy to hear something fresh.
ADVANCED SOUND RETRIEVER
Hear the detail, warmth and clarity, the way the artist intended it, from all of your highly compressed MP3, WMA and AAC files stored on USB memory device, iPod® and portable digital players. By restoring data (especially higher frequencies) that tend to get lost in the digital compression process, Pioneer’s Advanced Sound Retriever technology enhances audio reproduction nearly all the way up to 20 kHz frequencies.
FULL FEATURED AND HIGH PERFORMANCE
The FH-P8000BT is smartly designed to expand your system, customize your experience, provide superior sound quality and easy operation.
- 3 RCA hi-volt preouts for adding on external amps and speakers simplify system expansion.
- Two-Way Crossover with separate High and Low Pass settings.
- Built-in MOSFET 50 W x 4 amplifier for excellent sound quality, minimal distortion and efficient power handling.
- Supertuner® IIID advanced analog and digital processing assure superior imaging, less distortion and noise, and stronger, smoother broadcast signal reception.
- Display Off Mode
- GEX-P920XM required
- CD-SB10 required (also requires SC-C1 SiriusConnect Universal Tuner sold separately)
- GEX-P20HD required
- 24 Stations/6 Presets
- MOSFET 50 W x 4
- 3 (4V)
- 7-Band Graphic
- Built-In (HFP/A2DP/AVRCP)
- CD-IU50 cable required
- OEL (3-Line)
- Rotary Commander
What comes included with the FH-P8000BT
NOTE: Do not use your Pioneer system if doing so will divert your attention in any way from the safe operation of your vehicle. Always observe safe driving rules. In some states certain operations of devices while driving may be illegal. Where such regulations apply, they must be obeyed.
Bluetooth functionality requires a Bluetooth-enabled Pioneer navigation system and a compatible Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone. Certain Bluetooth features may not be supported by all compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices, and/or the functionality of such features may be limited in certain devices or by certain wireless carriers. Some Bluetooth-enabled mobile phones may not be fully compatible with (and certain features/functionality may be limited with) a Bluetooth-enabled Pioneer navigation system.
Not every USB device is compatible. Compatible with MSC (Mass Storage Class) and USB memory device only. Not compatible with DRM (Digital Rights Management) contents and MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) connection players. Unauthorized copying of music is strictly prohibited.
USB iPod Control on the FH-P8000BT is compatible with iPod® (5th generation or later/Firmware Version 1.2 or later/iPod nano Version 1.2 or later). A 3rd or 4th generation iPod® requires CD-IB100II. iPod and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries.
XM Satellite Radio is a subscription service not affiliated with Pioneer Electronics - service is available only in the 48 continental U.S. states (not available in Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. territories). More information is available at www.xmradio.com.
Sirius Satellite Radio is a subscription service not affiliated with Pioneer Electronics - service is available only in the 48 continental U.S. states (not available in Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. territories). More information is available at www.siriusradio.com.