2-DIN Multimedia DVD Receiver with 5.8" Widescreen Touch Panel Display, Built-In Bluetooth®, and HD Radio™ Tuner
- Intuitive User Interface and Touchscreen Controls
- Multimedia at Its Finest - CD, DVD, Pandora Internet Radio, iPod®, and More!
- Advanced Audio Functions and System Expandablility Allow for a Customized Entertainment Experience
Suggested Price: $479.00
ENTERTAINMENT AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
The AVH-P3400BH DVD multimedia receiver features a 5.8" touchscreen display, built-in Bluetooth® for hands-free calling and audio streaming, and an HD Radio™ tuner. The newly updated and innovative user interface makes direct operation of the unit stress-free by eliminating complicated layered selection displays, so access to desired functions is smoother and simpler than ever. A variety of multimedia options ensures that you will be properly entertained. Customizable audio and video functions make it easy to suit your mood.
A BETTER-THAN-EVER LISTENING EXPERIENCE
Pandora is personalized internet radio that is designed to help you discover new music that you'll love mixed in with music that you already know. With the AVH-P3400BH, you can enjoy superior sound quality and full control of the Pandora experience in your car directly from the touchscreen display of the receiver. You are able to give tracks "thumbs up" or "thumbs down," bookmark a song so you can purchase it later, easily switch between your personalized radio stations, and view full track data and album art.
In-dash control for Pandora is compatible with Apple iOS. Simply download the free Pandora Radio app to your iPhone or iPod Touch and connect it to the AVH-P3400BH with the CD-IU51V interface cable (sold separately) and take your music to the next level.
For more information and to sign up for a free account please visit www.pandora.com.
MORE MUSIC. MORE STATIONS. MORE FEATURES. DIGITAL SOUNDS. NO SUBSCRIPTION.
The AVH-P3400BH features a built-in HD Radio™ tuner allows you to enjoy your radio in an all-new way. With HD Radio, you can listen to the radio in the same unmatched fidelity as your digital music. Your FM stations now with CD-quality sound, AM stations now with FM-quality sound, and crystal-clear reception with no audio distortion. It offers new extra local FM channels so you can enjoy more music, news, and sports – All 100% subscription FREE!
For a complete list of HD Radio stations currently broadcasting in the United States or to learn more about HD Radio Technology please visit www.hdradio.com.
HANDS-FREE CALLING AND AUDIO STREAMING
Stay safe and obey local hands-free laws with built-in Bluetooth (HFP). With Secure Simple Pairing, you can easily pair a Bluetooth enabled phone to the AVH-P3400BH without having to enter pin codes or go through complicated settings. When a registered Bluetooth device is in close proximity to the receiver, the auto connection function automatically pairs the two units.
If you have a compatible audio player device that also features built-in Bluetooth, you have the ability to wirelessly stream (A2DP) and control audio (AVRCP) to the receiver.
USB DIRECT CONTROL FOR iPOD®/iPHONE®
Pioneer's AVH-P3400BH is ready to roll with direct connectivity to your iPod or iPhone for music and video via the optional USB interface cable (CD-IU51V interface cable sold separately). Song, artist, time and album information are beautifully displayed on the 5.8" touchscreen. Powerful tools such as Link Search and Alphabet Search to help you find content faster. The system's wired USB connection provides direct digital signal transfer from the device for clean, clear sound while providing 1 amp of current to keep your iPod or iPhone charged
With App Mode you can enjoy listening and viewing the content on select compatible apps directly on the receiver's display from a connected iPhone or iPod Touch. Limited controls such as track forward or reverse may be executed from the receiver.
Note: Not all apps will be compatible with App Mode and App Mode will provide limited, if any, control over the app.
Select among five (Blue/Red/Amber/Green/Violet) colors for the display and 112 different colors to match unit illumination to your vehicle's interior lighting. Also choose from several background images to suit your mood.
Easily upgrade to navigation with the addition of the AVIC-U220 add-on navigation system. This versatile hideaway unit allows you you to switch to navigation mode with the touch of a button. Get to your destination by inputting an address or search through the POI library while enjoying whatever source is currently playing.
YOUR FAVORITE STATIONS ANYWHERE
Enjoy channels upon channels of commercial-free music, sports, talk, weather, traffic, and more! The AVH-P3400BH is ready to accept a compatible satellite radio tuner so you can listen and control to your favorite stations wherever you go, direcly from the receiver touchscreen. Currently, Pioneer offers the GEX-P920XM add-on XM Radio Tuner (tuner and subscription sold separately) or the CD-SB10 SIRIUS Bus Interface for SIRIUS Satellite Radio (also requires SCC1 SiriusConnect Universal Vehicle Tuner and subscription that are both sold separately).
- Built-In MOSFET 50W x 4 Amplifier
- 3 Sets of RCA Preouts (2V) for System Expansion
- 8-Band Graphic Equalizer
- Auto EQ (CD-MC20 required)
- Sonic Center Control
- Advanced Sound Retriever
- Rear View Camera Input
- Advanced Touch Slide Operation
- Wired Remote Input
- Included Remote Control
|Screen Size/Aspect Ratio||5.8"/16:9|
|Background Picture||4 BGP, 3 BGV|
|Anti-Glare Coated LCD Screen|
|Touch Panel Operation|
|Selected Angle Setting||―|
|CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW Compatible|
|DVD Video Playback|
|CD Music Playback|
|CD Video Playback|
|MP3/WMA/iTunes® AAC Audio Playback||CD/DVD/USB|
|JPEG Image File Playback||CD/DVD/USB|
|DivX® Video Playback||CD/DVD/USB|
|H.264/WMV Video Playback||―|
|Linear PCM Decoder|
|Dolby® Digital Decoder|
|DVD Chapter/Time/Title Direct Search|
|DVD Chapter/Title Repeat|
|DVD Auto Play|
|VCD Playback Control|
|XM Satellite Radio||GEX-P920XM required|
|SIRIUS Satellite Radio||CD-SB10 required (also requires SC-C1 SiriusConnect Universal Tuner sold separately)|
|Presets||24 Stations/6 Presets|
|BSM (Best Station Memory)|
|Local Seek Tuning|
|Built-In Amplifier||MOSFET 50 W x 4|
|RCA Preouts||3 (2V)|
|D/A Converter||96 kHz/24-bit|
|Auto EQ (CD-MC20 required)|
|Sonic Center Control|
|EEQ (Easy EQ) Preset Equalizer|
|Advanced Sound Retriever|
|Direct Control for iPod®/iPhone® (Audio and Video)||CD-IU51V cable required|
|Link Search for iPod®|
|Advanced App Mode||―|
|Pandora® Radio App Compatible||iPhone®|
|USB Port||Front (1 Amp)|
|Source DVD Control (XDV-P6)||External|
|Rear-View Camera Input|
|Composite A/V Input||1 (Audio/Video)|
|Composite Video Output||1|
|Navigation Ready||AVIC-U220 required|
|Color Customization||5 Display Colors/112 Color Key Illumination|
|Display Off Mode|
|Multi-Language Display||Menu/ID3 Tag|
|Wired Remote Input|
- AVH-P3400BH: AUX Input
- AVH-P3400BH: iPod Control
- AVH-P3400BH: Setting the EQ
- AVH-P3400BH: Turning Off Demo Mode
- AVH-P3400BH: Creating Shortcuts
- AVH-P3400BH: Remote Control
- AVH-P3400BH: Turn the Display Off
- AVH-P3400BH: Set the Clock
- AVH-P3400BH: Adjust System Settings
- AVH-P3400BH: Pandora
- What's in the Box: AVH-P3400BH
- AVH-P3400BH: Bluetooth Audio Streaming
- AVH-P3400BH: Best Station Memory
- AVH-P3400BH: Audio Settings
- AVH-P3400BH: Advanced Sound Retriever
- AVH-P3400BH: MP3 & WMA Search
- AVH-P3400BH: Pairing a Phone
- AVH-P3400BH: Link Search
- AVH-P3400BH: App Mode
- AVH-P3400BH: Radio Station Presets
- AVH-P3400BH: Local Seek
- AVH-P3400BH: HD Radio Settings
- AVH-P3400BH: Bluetooth Phone Settings
- AVH-P3400BH: Custom Illumination
Downloads & Updates
|Description||Release Date||Version Number||Cost||Download|
Manuals & Brochures
- How do I adjust the EQ settings on the AVH-P3400BH?
- How do I set the Custom Illumination on the AVH-P3400BH?
- How do I adjust the Bluetooth Phone settings on the AVH-P3400BH?
- How do I search MP3 & WMA on the AVH-P3400BH?
- How do I use the Auxiliary Input on the AVH-P3400BH?
- How do I set the tuner Presets on the AVH-P3400BH?
- How do I use App Mode on the AVH-P3400BH?
- How do I use the Local Seek feature on the AVH-P3400BH?
- How do I adjust the HD Radio Settings on the AVH-P3400BH?
- How do I turn off Demo Mode AVH-P3400BH?
- How do I set the Clock on the AVH-P3400BH?
- How do I use the Best Station Memory feature on the AVH-P3400BH?
- How do I use the Advanced Sound Retriever feature on the AVH-P3400BH?
- How do I use the Remote Control for the AVH-P3400BH?
- How do I control my iPod using the AVH-P3400BH?
- How do I turn the Display Off on the AVH-P3400BH?
- How do I create Shortcuts on the AVH-P3400BH?
- How do I stream audio via Bluetooth on the AVH-P3400BH?
- How do I adjust system settings on the AVH-P3400BH?
- How do I adjust the Audio Settings AVH-P3400BH?
- How do I use the Link Search on the AVH-P3400BH?
- How do I use Pandora with the AVH-P3400BH?
- How do I Pair my Phone on the AVH-P3400BH?