6-1/2" 4-Way Coaxial Speaker
- 350 Watts Max Power (80 Watts Nominal)
- Twin 11mm polyethylene terephthalate (PET) hard dome tweeter
- 1-5/8" polyetherimide cone midrange
- 6-1/2" carbon and mica reinforced Injection Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) cone construction
Easily Upgrade to High Performance
Pioneer’s A-series sound design purposely matches the subwoofer and full-range loudspeakers to provide seamless and smooth sound characteristics with dynamic, high impact bass that lets you hear and feel the music.
Included with the speaker are 6-1/2" multi-fit installation adapters that expand flexibility and improve acoustic performance.
OPEN & SMOOTH
Pioneer’s OPEN & SMOOTH sound concept provides a seamless and smooth transition between the midrange and tweeter drivers and delivers uniform off-axis frequency response optimized for automotive applications where one or more speakers are often aimed away from the listeners’ ears.
Pioneer’s CarSoundFit app is actually a car sound simulator for experiencing in-car sound with your own smartphone. Hear the difference between original car speakers and different Pioneer audio upgrades: convince yourself of the level of quality Pioneer can offer for your vehicle. For a virtual listening demonstration of these and many other Pioneer car speakers, download the free Pioneer CarSoundFit app.
- 4-way Coaxial
- 88 dB (+- 1.5dB)
- 36 Hz to 25 kHz
- 80 Watts
- 350 Watts
- 4 ohms
- Carbon and mica reinforced IMPP
- Elastic polymer
- 11.2 oz
- Twin polyethylene terephthalate (PET) hard dome
- 11 mm
- 3,600 Hz