6"x9" 5-Way Coaxial Speaker
- 600 Watts Max Power (100 Watts Nominal)
- Triple polyethylene terephthalate (PET) hard dome tweeter
- 2-1/4" polyetherimide (PEI) film cone midrange
- 6 x 9" carbon and mica reinforced Injection Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) cone construction
Easily Upgrade to High Performance
Pioneer’s A-series sound design purposely matches the subwoofer and full-range loudspeakers to provide seamless and smooth sound characteristics with dynamic, high impact bass that lets you hear and feel the music.
Included with the speaker are 6" x 9" multi-fit installation adapters that expand flexibility and improve acoustic performance.
OPEN & SMOOTH
Pioneer’s OPEN & SMOOTH sound concept provides a seamless and smooth transition between the midrange and tweeter drivers and delivers uniform off-axis frequency response optimized for automotive applications where one or more speakers are often aimed away from the listeners’ ears.
Pioneer’s CarSoundFit app is actually a car sound simulator for experiencing in-car sound with your own smartphone. Hear the difference between original car speakers and different Pioneer audio upgrades: convince yourself of the level of quality Pioneer can offer for your vehicle. For a virtual listening demonstration of these and many other Pioneer car speakers, download the free Pioneer CarSoundFit app.
- 5-way Coaxial
- 89 dB (+- 1.5dB)
- 34 Hz to 25 kHz
- 100 Watts
- 600 Watts
- 4 ohms
- 6 x 9"
- Carbon and mica reinforced IMPP
- Elastic polymer
- 12.7 oz
- Triple Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) dome tweeter
- 9 mm (Super), 11 mm, and 18 mm
- 4,300 Hz