6"x9" 5-Way Coaxial Speaker
- 700 Watts Max Power (120 Watts Nominal)
- Triple polyethylene terephthalate (PET) hard dome tweeter
- 2-1/4" polyetherimide (PEI) film cone midrange
- 6 x 9" carbon and mica reinforced Injection Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) cone construction
Easily Upgrade to High Performance
Pioneer’s A-series sound design purposely matches the subwoofer and full-range loudspeakers to provide seamless and smooth sound characteristics with dynamic, high impact bass that lets you hear and feel the music.
Extreme bass performance
Deep woofer basket and oversized motor structure design for maximum bass and sound quality
OPEN & SMOOTH
Pioneer’s OPEN & SMOOTH sound concept provides a seamless and smooth transition between the midrange and tweeter drivers and delivers uniform off-axis frequency response optimized for automotive applications where one or more speakers are often aimed away from the listeners’ ears.
Pioneer’s CarSoundFit app is actually a car sound simulator for experiencing in-car sound with your own smartphone. Hear the difference between original car speakers and different Pioneer audio upgrades: convince yourself of the level of quality Pioneer can offer for your vehicle. For a virtual listening demonstration of these and many other Pioneer car speakers, download the free Pioneer CarSoundFit app.
- 5-way Coaxial
- 90 dB (+- 1.5dB)
- 22 Hz to 25 kHz
- 120 Watts
- 700 Watts
- 4 ohms
- 6 x 9"
- Carbon and mica reinforced IMPP
- Elastic polymer
- 15.2 oz
- 3-3/8" (Deep basket)
- Triple Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) dome tweeter
- 9 mm (Super), 11 mm, and 18 mm
- 3,600 Hz
TS-A6990F - What's in the Box