10” Dual 4 ohms Voice Coil Subwoofer
- 10˝ glass fiber and mica interlaced Injection Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) cone construction
- Butyl rubber surround and aramid fiber spider for strength and linearity during high excursion
- Oversized 56 oz double stacked magnet and vented pole yoke for increased power handling
Easily Upgrade to High Performance
Pioneer’s A-series sound design purposely matches the subwoofer and full-range loudspeakers to provide seamless and smooth sound characteristics with dynamic, high impact bass that lets you hear and feel the music.
Linear, Balanced Motion
Linear, balanced motion in both the forward and reverse directions of cone movement is critical to accurate reproduction of recorded sound waves. Careful engineering of the entire motor structure and suspension system (voice coil, magnet, surround and spider) is required maintain a high level of linearity, even during high output / high excursion transients.
Pioneer’s CarSoundFit app is actually a car sound simulator for experiencing in-car sound with your own smartphone. Hear the difference between original car speakers and different Pioneer audio upgrades: convince yourself of the level of quality Pioneer can offer for your vehicle. For a virtual listening demonstration of these and many other Pioneer car speakers, download the free Pioneer CarSoundFit app.
- Component subwoofer
- 74 dB (+- 1.5dB)
- 20 Hz to 2 kHz
- 400 Watts
- 1300 Watts
- 4 ohms Dual Voice Coil (DVC)
- Glass fiber and mica reinforced Injection Molded Polypropylene (IMPP)
- Butyl Rubber
- Stamped Steel
- Double stacked ferrite
- 56 oz