8" x 5-1/4" - Built-in 170w Output Class-D Amplifier - Compact Active Subwoofer
- Aluminum Cone Designed for Compact Body
- Built-In 170 Watts Output Class-D Amplifier
- Digital Bass Control (Selectable Bass Mode: Deep, Dynamic, or Natural)
- Wired Remote Control (Gain, LPF, Phase, Bass Mode)
The TS-WX140DA is the perfect addition for more bass in your electric vehicle! With a built-in, high-efficiency 170-watt Class-D amplifier, the maximum current draw is only 4.3 amps max, so you don't have to worry about lower mileage due to your bass addition... and fun! The specially designed honeycomb structure enclosure and Digital Bass Control (Pioneer technology), allows you to increase the performance, producing deep and powerful bass without the typical sacrifice in space.
Powerful Amplified Subwoofer
Combines a built-in 170-watt Class D amplifier, aluminum cone specially designed acoustic suspension enclosure, and Digital Bass Control, a technology developed by Pioneer to tailor frequency response and increase the performance, is compact while producing deep, powerful bass.
Digital Bass Control
Digital Bass Control now provides three selectable listening modes, Deep, Dynamic and Natural, enhancing system optimization and tuning the output to complement various musical styles and vehicle types.
Extremely compact, measuring 11 inches x 7-7/8 inches with a height of only 2-3/4 inches, and is designed to be installed in various sm all, tight spaces. With the ability to fit under seats, behind seats or inside small storage compartments, the features a wide range of vehicle applications. In addition to its compact size, the TS-WX140DA also incorporates a recessed section for connectors & controls, and multi-angle mounting brackets adding to its installation flexibility.
What’s in the Box
- Powered subwoofer
- 10.5" RCA input harness (4-pin Molex plug/2 female RCAs)
- Power harness with 16.5' power and remote turn-on leads and 6' ground wire (3-pin Molex plug)
- 10A ATO fuse in fuse holder (installed on power wire)
- Wired Digital Bass Control with attached 16.25' cable (RJ-45 plug)
- 2 Mounting feet
- Cable clamp
- 2 Self-tapping screws (M5 x 18mm)
- 2 Machine screws (M5 x 14mm)
- 2 Machine screws (M3 x 8mm)
- Adhesive backed hook-and-loop pad
- Instruction Manual
- Warranty sheet
- DEEP: 95 dB / DYNAMIC: 100 dB / NATURAL 98 dB
- DEEP: 20 Hz to 200 Hz / DYNAMIC: 40 Hz to 160 Hz / NATURAL 40 HZ to 200 Hz
- 1 Year
- 50 Watts
- 170 Watts
- Fully Covered Steel Mesh Grille
- 170 Watts
- 50 Watts
- 8" x 5-1/4"
- Cellulose fiber
- Iron Plate Press
- 17.2 oz
- Single Voice
- Glass imide