10˝ Pre-loaded compact subwoofer system
- Passive (non-amplified) design provides system flexibility
- 4ohm Single Voice Coil (SVC)
- Voice Coil Cooling System (VCCS)
- Extended magnet pole for improved linearity
Voice Coil Cooling System
Voice Coil Cooling System (VCCS) utilizes the subwoofer motor structure as a heat sink to lower the operating temperature of the voice coil, increasing power handling and enhancing reliability.
Injection Molded Cone
Polypropylene (PP) is a tough thermoplastic resin that is an ideal material for a subwoofer cone - with low mass and high damping, PP cones offer good sensitivity and low distortion.
The innovative trapezoid shape of the enclosure is designed for high rigidity and to reduce internal standing waves, while also increasing installation flexibility. Can be installed freely in the cabin or under seats and re-positioned with the subwoofer firing rear, front or upwards for optimal bass tuning. The enclosure is fully carpeted, creating a non-slip, durable and scratch resistant surface.
- Pre-loaded subwoofer (passive)
- 73dB (+- 1.5dB)
- 20 Hz to 3.7 kHz
- 250 Watts
- 1100 Watts
- 4Ω Single Voice Coil (SVC)
- Injection Molded Polypropylene (IMPP)
- Stamped Steel
- 29 oz
TS-WX106B - What's in the Box