Up to 8x BD-R & BD-R DL writing speed
- 8x maximum writing speed on BD-R & BD-R DL media
- Write up to 50Gbytes on one BD-R DL disc (equal to 10 single layer DVDs)
- Also Reads and Writes DVD-R/+R, DVD-RW/+RW, DVD-R/+R (DL), and CD-R/RW media
- Serial ATA (SATA) Interface
The BDR-203 Blu-ray Disc/DVD/CD Writer is the next generation Blu-ray Disc Writer from Pioneer.
This BD/DVD/CD Writer will write up to 8x on BD-R (25Gbytes) and BD-R DL (50Gbytes) media. Test & author high-definition Blu-ray Disc content while also delivering the ability for high-capacity data storage.
The BDR-203 can read BD-ROM and BD-ROM DL, read/write single and dual layer BD-R & BD-RE discs, read DVD-ROM, and read/write most DVD and CD recordable media formats.
- Writes up to 8x speed on BD-R & BD-R DL and up to 2x on BD-RE & BD-RE DL Blu-ray Disc Media
- Writes up to 16x speed on DVD-R/+R, up to 8x on DVD-R/+R (DL), up to 8x on DVD+RW, up to 6x on DVD-RW, up to 5x on DVD-RAM, up to 32x on CD-R, and up to 24x on CD-RW
- Reads up to 8x speed on BD-ROM/BD-ROM DL, BD-R, and BD-RE and up to 6x on BD-R DL and BD-RE DL media
- Reads up to 16x speed on DVD-ROM, DVD-R/+R, and DVD-Download, up to 12x on DVD-ROM DL, DVD-RW/+RW, and DVD-R/+R (DL), up to 5x on DVD-RAM, up to 40x on CD-ROM, up to 32x on CD-R, and up to 24x on CD-RW media
Get the BDR-203 Blu-ray burner with computer software.
The BDR-2203 Blu ray burner bundle.
BDR-203 Product Overview (POV) sheet (printable)
WARNING - Improper flashing of firmware may result in an inoperable drive.
DISCLAIMER: The firmware utilities listed here can cause permanent damage to your device if applied to an incorrect model. Before downloading any firmware updates, verify that your model number and current firmware revision match. In no event will Pioneer® Electronics (USA), Inc. be liable for any damages of any kind relating to the firmware Utilities downloadable through this site, including but not limited to, compensatory damages, lost profits, lost data or any from of special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages of any kind whether based on breach of contract or warranty, negligence, product liability or any other theory of liability. Pioneer Electronics (USA), Inc. disclaims implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.