How do you pair the crank sensor to the SGX-CA500?
Follow the steps below to pair the crank sensors to the SGX-CA500;
1. Check that the right transmitter and the left transmitter are in "Pedaling Monitor Mode". Press and hold the switch on the right transmitter for about 2 seconds until the LED blinks green. After that, if the LED lights for 10 seconds, the sensor is set to Pedaling Monitor Mode.
2. Rotate the bicycle's crank set at least 3 rotations to start the transmitters. You have only 5 minutes to pair to the Cycle Computer. If the transmitter stops while you are pairing, turn the crank set one rotation to start the transmitter and continue the pairing process.
3. Press the MENU button on the SGX-CA500 and select "Sensors".
4. Select "Connect New".
5. Select "Device Type". A list of devices will appear. Scroll down the list and select "Pedaling Monitor R", for the right. For the left sensor, select "Pedaling Monitor L".
6. Select "Search". A "Searching, Please Wait" message appears. Information about the sensor will appear when the sensor is found.
7. Check the information about the sensor. The pairing is successful if the transmitter's device number and the number in the "Device Number" match and if "OK" appears in "Error Rate".
Rate this Question/Answer
How well did this answer your question?
Can't find your answer here? Try our Knowledgebase.