Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
GPS Cycle Computer Bundle
1.87” Touch-screen LCD Cycle Computer
Common Cycle-Computer Questions
- How many different types of display layout can be stored?
- Why does the SGX-CA500 automatically pause?
- Why is the Sensor Error Rate shown as [NG]?
- How can the Wi-Fi MAC address be shown?
- How can the firmware be upgraded?
- How many hours of ride data can be logged into the Cyclocomputer memory while using the maximum number of sensors?
- If you connect both our Pedaling Monitor sensor and an additional Cadence sensor , which one will be displayed on the power meter? Or can you chose?
- Can stored Ride Data be analysed?
- Can speed be displayed?
- Is there a list of the different data fields that the user can select from for display?