Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Single Leg Left Arm Installation Kit for DURA-ACE R9100, ULTEGRA R8000 Cranksets
Single Leg Drive Side Installation Kit for DURA-ACE R9100, ULTEGRA R8000 Cranksets
Dual Leg Installation Kit for DURA-ACE 9000, ULTEGRA 6800, and Campagnolo Potenza 11 Cranksets
Single Leg Installation Kit for consumer supplied left side crank arms
Single Leg Installation Kit for DURA-ACE 9000, ULTEGRA 6800, and Campagnolo Potenza 11 Dive Side Cranksets
Common Power Meter Questions
- What is the temperature learning feature of Zero Calibration?
- Can aerosol based degreasers and parts cleaning products be used on the Pedaling Monitor Sensor?
- The sensors are not recognised in Pedaling Monitor Mode, why is this?
- Can the battery be changed by the user?
- Is the system compatible with Trek road bikes?
- Can the pedaling monitors be connected to GARMIN or other Cycle computers? If so, what data can be shown?
- Can anybody install the pedaling monitor system? Can I do it myself?
- The Force Vectors are pointing in different or wrong directions.?
- Which cranks are compatible with the system?
- Can a pedaling monitor sensor be moved from one crank to another?