Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Dual Leg Power Meter Installation Kit for Consumer Supplied Cranks
Power Meter Upgrade Kit for Consumer Supplied Drive Side Crank
Common Power Meter Questions
- Can the pedaling monitors be connected to GARMIN or other Cycle computers? If so, what data can be shown?
- Where is the power measured?
- The sensors are not recognised in Power Meter mode, why is this?
- Which side of the crank should be pointing down during Zero Calibration? What about when calibrating both sides together?
- Why is the power value not correct?
- How does it differ from other power meters?
- When should Zero Calibration be carried out?
- Can the system be used in rainy weather?
- How much do the power meter sensors weigh?
- How is the system powered?