Reference Grade Digital Coaxial Cable
- High Purity Copper Construction
- Collet Chuck RCA Plugs
- Braided Copper Shielding
- Damage Resistant Black Nickel Plating
Suggested Price: $149.00
Ideal for use with Pioneer and other DJ equipment in the market, these cables are designed to achieve high noise resistance, provide increased dynamic range, and offer high reliability and durability.
The Pioneer cables feature high quality materials and an advanced construction process that significantly suppresses noise and obtains a high S/N (signal-to-noise) ratio.
- High Purity Copper – Each analog RCA cable is constructed using 6N-Cu （99.9999%） high-grade copper to establish the best connection with the least amount of resistance.
- Braided Copper Shielding – Each cable uses braided copper shielding to resist any electrical and/or static noise from entering through the cables.
- Cable Construction – The cables also feature high pliability construction and neoprene rubber to keep the shielding in place for maximum suppression of noise. Netting is used around each cable for extra protection against damage to the outer insulator.
- Collet Chuck RCA Plugs – To ensure proper connection and minimize accidental disconnection, the RCA cables utilize Collet chuck plugs to tighten and lock them in place.
- Black Nickel Plating – All plug covers have been coated with black nickel plating that is highly rigid and resistant to damage.