I don't know how to install and uninstall the driver software.?
1. Open the control panel.
2. Click [Add/Remove Program].
3. Select [Pioneer CDJ Driver], then click [Change/Remove].
4. Operate as instructed on the screen.
<Windows Vista/Windows 7>
1. Open the [Programs and Functions] on the control panel.
2. Select [Pioneer CDJ Driver], then click [Uninstall/Change].
3. Operate as instructed on the screen.
If you are asked for the administrator's password or confirmation, input the password or confirmation information.
Rate this Question/Answer
How well did this answer your question?
Can't find your answer here? Try our Knowledgebase.