Is a separately sold sound card required to connect other brands of DJ software to the CDJ-350??

A special sound card (dongle) is only required for Serato Scratch Live. For other brands of DJ software (such as Traktor and Virtual DJ), you can either use the CDJ-350's internal sound card or your own sound card.

Rate this Question/Answer

How well did this answer your question?

0% 25% 50% 75% 100%

If you have any otherfeedback on our FAQs, please provide it here. This form is intended for feedback only. We are unable to respond to questions submitted here. If you have a question or an inquiry, please contact us by Email.

Can't find your answer here? Try our Knowledgebase.