19'' Rackmount Professional Mobile DJ Mixer - Save by buying Refurbished
Four Channel Layout
Onboard Fader Controlled Effects Including Echo, Zip and Roll
- Pioneer refurbished products
- Quality products at substantial savings
- Rigorously tested
- 90-day limited warranty covering parts and labor
- Contains all the originally packaged manuals and accessories
- Supplies are limited
Most mixers only have analog output, so this feature increases the options by allowing DJs to connect to a digital PA system, MD or DAT player, or any other device with digital input.
Effect Mix Mode
Easily and accurately effects phrases in a BPM-linked operation.
Produces repeat beat effect.
Repeated sounds that fade for echo effect.
Automatically switches sounds between left and right speakers.
Cuts sounds at requested beat.
Creates effects by manipulating sound frequencies.
Produces an electronic wave effect. Reverb: a range of reverberation effects.
A range of reverberation effects.
Manipulates music pitch within +/- 1 octave.
Connects available peripherals (external effects input/output).
Effects dial for complete control over effect intensity. Effects range enables sound effects on 1/4, 1/2, 1/1, 2/1, 4/1, 8/1 beats.
Beat measurement, from 70-180 BPM.
Automatic synchronization between BPM and effect.
Beat Indicator shows when the required beat is linked to Auto BPM.
- Adjustable Talk Over level control - mutes all levels apart from microphone.
- Mic Switch (Mic Off/Mic On/Talk Over)
- 7 Line Inputs
- 4 Turntable Inputs
- Switchable Phono/Line Inputs
- 4 Fader Start Inputs
- 3 Mic Inputs (1 x Neutric, 2 x 1/4 inch)
- Headphone Monitor Split/Headphone auditioning
- Recording outputs
- Reinforced headphone jacks
- Frequency Response of 20Hz-20kHz (CD)
- Signal to Noise Ratio 87db (CD)
- Total Harmonic Distortion Rate 0.02% or less (CD)
Optional Rotary Faders
Pioneer now gives the DJ the option to change the faders on the DJM-3000 to rotary faders (DJC-3000RV). The rotary fader option should be installed by a Pioneer approved service center
For more info, tips and tricks, demo videos and forums visit pioneerprodj.com.
|General Power requirements||AC 120V, 60 Hz|
|Power consumption||41 W|
|Dimensions||19.3" (W) x 8.8" (D) x 4.3" (H)|
|Frequency response||20Hz to 20kHz (CD)|
|Signal-to-noise ratio||87 dB or more|
|Distortion Ratio||0.02% or less|
Specifications and design are subject to possible modification without notice