The power turns off even though I haven't done anything.?
This unit is equipped with a "standby function" that turns the power off as an energy-saving measure when no operation has been performed for a specific amount of time.
Upon factory shipment, this standby mode is set to 20 minutes.
This setting can be changed at UTILITY.
1. Set the power to the standby mode.
2. Press the power button while pressing the two SEARCH buttons.
3. Use the search buttons to set the time after which the power will be set to the standby mode.
The master level indicators light to indicate the set time.
- 2 indicators lit: 20 minutes
- 4 indicators lit: 40 minutes
- 6 indicators lit: 60 minutes
- No indicators lit: Off (power does not turn off automatically)
4. Press the power button for at least 2 seconds to complete the setting.
Rate this Question/Answer
How well did this answer your question?
Can't find your answer here? Try our Knowledgebase.