What sort of amplifier should I connect to produce sound??

This unit is equipped with two sets of MASTER outputs (audio outputs).
The sound can be output to speakers via an external amplifier by connecting these audio outputs to the external inputs of a regular amplifier, mini-component or powered speakers. Connect this unit's MASTER1 output terminals to the amplifier's XLR inputs, the MASTER2 output terminals to the amplifier's RCA inputs.

Rate this Question/Answer

How well did this answer your question?

0% 25% 50% 75% 100%

If you have any otherfeedback on our FAQs, please provide it here. This form is intended for feedback only. We are unable to respond to questions submitted here. If you have a question or an inquiry, please contact us by Email.

Can't find your answer here? Try our Knowledgebase.