CD / DVD / Media Players
Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Common CD / DVD / Media Players Questions
- With the wave display, is it possible to load and display the data from the current position to a position further on??
- I chose the CDJ-350 in the computer's sound settings, but the sound of the computer is not output from the CDJ-350.?
- For some tracks, playback starts in the same place even when I change the auto cue level?
- What is the recommended format for USB memory devices and USB hard disks to be used on the CDJ?
- When do you expect an update compatible with the rekordbox LINK export function?
- How does the player history work?
- What is the "driver software"?
- I created a library in rekordbox, but library browsing on the CDJ is not possible (folder browsing is possible).?
- Can wave data be saved??
- The characters of the track information for MP3, AAC and other files on the CDJ-2000's browse screen are not displayed properly?