Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
2-CHANNEL SCRATCH MIXER with rekordbox DVS
COMPACT 2-CHANNEL MIXER
DJ MIXER - 4 Channel (Black)
Common Mixers Questions
- It says here there is one type in which power is supplied while in the standby mode, another in which no power is supplied when the power is off. Which type is this product?
- The USB connection indicator is flashing. What does this mean?
- Can power be supplied through the USB port when a portable hard disk is connected??
- I connected an HDD, but it is not recognized.?
- Can this unit be used for MIDI control of DJ software or MIDI-compatible devices?
- Can the digital sound of a DVD player be input?
- The PRO DJ LINK (LAN LINK) function can no longer be used when this unit's power is turned off then back on.?
- Output sound is low or too high when digital signals are input.?
- The output sound is distorted?
- I would like to use the PRO DJ LINK (LAN LINK) function, and I've connected this unit with the CDJ using a LAN cable. Do I also have to connect audio cables?