Need Help Finding Your Model Number?
Your model number is located on the rear of the player under the bar code.
Common Mixers Questions
- I would like to use my DJ software. Is this possible simply by connecting this unit and the computer with a USB cable?
- TRIM, channel fader, MASTER LEVEL. All are used to adjust the volume. What is the difference between them??
- Are Macintosh computers supported?
- Can I use a stereo microphone?
- Tell me about the TRIM adjustment. I assume the adjustment is made looking at the level indicator, but to what position on the scale should I adjust?
- What are the MIDI connection specs?
- What are the audio interface function's specs?
- Can this unit's MASTER1 outputs be connected to an amplifier's RCA inputs using an XLR-RCA converter cable (converter plug)? Also, can this unit's MASTER2 outputs be connected to an amplifier's XLR inputs using an RCA-XLR converter cable (converter plug)?
- Sound is distorted when an analog player is connected to this unit's [PHONO] terminals, or indication on the channel level indicator does not change when the [TRIM] control is turned.?
- What is "AUX"??