STEREO RECEIVER FOR CRITICAL LISTENING
Go beyond sound as you know it. Go beyond technology as you’ve ever experienced it before. Enter the world of Pioneer® Elite®. A world dedicated to the pursuit of pristine audio. A world where advanced technology performs in perfect harmony with outstanding sound quality. A world where AIR Studios™ Sound Tuning ensures a musical score is reproduced as near to the original as possible. It’s a world so unbelievably crisp, so undeniably clear and so completely pristine, it will change the way you listen forever.
Open your eyes and prepare your ears for the world of the ELITE SX-A6-J Stereo receiver for critical listening. It’s a world so pure, so pristine, so beyond imagination, your senses will need to adapt in ways never before imagined.
Find yourself lost in the stunning acoustics of AIR Studios audio tuning and completely enveloped in transcendent sound. Discover a world where a symmetrical, dual mono amplifier and power supply construction perform together in perfect harmony for unmatched sound quality. Where a Schottky barrier diode carrier device delivers more speed and a higher currency density. Experience a world built with leading edge audio technology from Class A/B amplifier stages – featuring LAPT Output Transistors that operate over an extremely broad frequency range, producing minimal distortion even when handling large amounts of current.
Ultimately, it’s a world where years of technological innovation make everything you’ve ever heard before ordinary and mundane by comparison. A world so completely different, so beyond extraordinary, it will change the way you listen forever.
- 60W per channel x 2
- Symmetrical, Dual Mono Amplifier and Power Supply Construction
- Mechanically Isolated Power Supply for Fast Response and Low Noise
- Adoption of a Schottky barrier diode, a majority carrier device. This gives it tremendous advantages in terms of speed. The Schottky diode also has a much higher current density than an ordinary diode making the diode ideal for use in power supply applications
- Class A/B Amplifier Stages Featuring LAPT Output Transistors. LAPT output transistors are high-speed output transistors that operate over an extremely broad frequency range and produce minimal distortion even when handling large amounts of current
- Air Studios Audio Tuning
- Honeycomb Chassis Construction
- Curved Profile Brushed Aluminum Front Fascia
- XM® Satellite Radio Ready*
- MM Phono Input
- AM/FM Tuner
*XM Connect-and-Play antenna and subscription service (each sold separately) required to receive XM and XM-HD Surround Radio.
PIONEER, ELITE, and the Pioneer and Elite logos or registered trademarks of Pioneer Corporation.
AIR STUDIOS is a trademark of AIR Studios, Inc.