7.1-Channel 3D Ready A/V Receiver
- Important Firmware Update
- Made for iPod/iPhone/iPad Certified - includes USB/Composite Video Cable
- iControlAV2 App for iPhone / iPad free on the App Store
- THX® Select2 Plus Processing & Certification
- Advanced Direct Energy
Handheld and Internet
- iPad 2, iPad, iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G / iPod touch 4G, 3G, 2G, 1G / iPod classic / iPod nano 6G, 5G, 4G, 3G
- Yes (AS-BT200 required)
Decoders & Formats
- Texas Instruments Aureus
- 192kHz / 24-Bit
- MP3, WAV, WMA via Front USB / MP3, LPCM, WMA, AAC, 192kHz/24-Bit WAV, and 192kHz / 24-Bit FLAC via Network
- 1/2 Inch
- Yes (Direct, Pure Direct)
- 15+1 Mode DSP
- Yes (Focus, Wide)
- Surround Back / Height / Depth
- Bit Stream
- Yes (10 Frame)
- Versatile Speaker Configuration
- Yes (Front Channel)
- HDMI CEC
- Anchor Bay
- Standard Definition Sources Detail, Sharpness, Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Chroma, YNR, Black Level
- 7 In ( 6 Rear, 1 Front) / 1 Out
- Optional AS-BT200
- 2 In (Assignable)
- 4 In / 1 Out
- Yes (USB+V)
- 2 (Front 1, Rear 1 for Wireless LAN)
- Yes (Optional AS-WL300)
- 3 In / 1 Out
- 3 In / 1 Out
- 0.1 Ch (SW)
- USB / AV Inputs
- 63 Preset AM / FM Tuner
- 2 Zone A/V
- 1 In / 1 Out
- Zone 2 Text
- Learning Remote Control
- 30, 60, 90 min.
- Surround Back/ Front Height/ Front Wide/ Front Bi-Amp/ Zone 2/ B-Speaker
- Glossy Black
- 9 Large
- 17.13 x 7.28 x 17.36
- 30.21 lbs
Important firmware update for models sold in the United States only.
This update resolves an issue with connecting to Pandora's server.
Please note that all network setting, including the Pandora account information, will be reset to the factory default after the update. Write down these settings before the update as they will needed to set up the network again.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Specifications and design subject to modification without notice.
PIONEER is a registered trademarks of Pioneer Corporation.
iPhone, iPod and iPod Touch are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries.
DTS is a registered trademark & the DTS logos and Symbol are trademarks of DTS, Inc.
Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. Bluetooth functionality requires a compatible A2DP profile Bluetooth-enabled device. Certain Bluetooth features may not be supported by all compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices, and/or the functionality of such features may be limited in certain devices.
HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing, LLC. HDMI connection may not allow transmission of copyright protected material, depending on the capability of the signal source.
“SIRIUS” and the SIRIUS dog logo are registered trademarks of SIRIUS Satellite Radio, Inc.
Windows Media and the Windows logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Proprietary driver is required for WMA9 Pro playback on computer.
x.v.Color is a trademark of Sony Corporation.