Pioneer Wireless Streaming
Enjoy optimal music playback and control using all supported Bluetooth® capable Pioneer products.
Pioneer Wireless Streaming is an application that allows you to enjoy listening to music in even more exciting ways, via Pioneer products and a Bluetooth connection.
The design and the sound effects you apply can be arranged to suit your needs and desires. Bringing you a unique music lifestyle, you may have just found your favorite music player!
The application also has a guide for completing Bluetooth pairing with all supported Pioneer products, meaning anyone can easily and quickly start to enjoy wireless playback of their music!
- Play back song stored inside your terminal.
- A simple guide to completing Bluetooth pairing with supported Pioneer products.
- The super heavy bass mode ""Club Sound Boost,"" which tunes support devices to offer the kind of kicking beats you can only expect from Pioneer, a major name in the world of club DJs.
- "Advanced Sound Retriever", allowing compressed files such as MP3 to be played back at almost CD level quality.
- A "Tempo Control" function, allowing you to experience your music in a variety of ways.
- "Sound EQ Adjustment" and "Color Skins" that allow you to shape the sound and the design to your personal tastes.
- A sleep timer function. And more!
iOS ver 7.0 or later
* When using an iPhone4, due to advanced digital signal processing used during some effect functions, certain features may run more slowly or have some sound interruption.
Confirmed Android devices
Xperia Z1 (OS 4.2.2) / Samsung: GALAXY S4 (OS 4.2.2) / HTC: DOROID DNA (OS 4.1.1) / Google(LG): Nexus4 (OS 4.4.2)
iPhone® Screen Shots
PIONEER and the Pioneer logo are registered trademarks of Pioneer Corporation and are used by Pioneer & Onkyo U.S.A. Corporation under license.
The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and use of such marks by PIONEER CORPORATION is under license.Certain Bluetooth features may not be supported by all compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices, and/or the functionality of such features may be limited in certain devices. Android is a trademark of Google, Inc. See the App Store and Google Play for details regarding device compatibility.