Pioneer BD-Live™ Blu-ray Disc® Player
- BD-Live Compliant with 1GB Internal Memory and USB Expansion with HDD Support
- PQLS for Jitter-Free 2-Channel Music Playback
- 7.1-Channel AnalogOutputs/4 Burr-Brown Audio DACs
- Source Direct Mode
For the complete movie enthusiast the Pioneer® BDP-320 Blu-ray Disc® player is designed to deliver what the director intended, and in all the glory of 1080p high-definition resolution
With state of the art technologies that offer everything from an Advanced Picture Control Suite supported by 48-bit Deep Color and 1080p DVD upscaling, a spectacular picture is a given whether you’re enjoying your current DVD library or the latest Blu-ray Disc title. Add to that 7.1 channel surround outputs powered by 4 Burr-Brown® audio DACs and everything you hear is also equally impressive as well.
With 2-Channel PQLS, jitter-free CD audio transmits flawlessly to any PQLS-equipped Pioneer receiver to deliver optimal sound.
And there’s even more with BD-Live. Like 1GB of internal memory so you can enjoy additional special disc content as well as the ability to download additional Internet-based content like movie trailers and games right out of the box.
For those looking for an engaging and exciting home theater experience, the BDP-320 and its feature-rich package will do anything but disappoint.
For more information, please download our latest product brochure now available through the ‘Documents’ tab.
- Spectacular 1080p Picture Quality: The BDP-320 provides up to 1920 x 1080p resolution for unrivaled picture quality. And with True 24fps, now see your movies as the director intended.
- Deep Color: The BDP-320 supports 48-bit* Deep Color, offering high definition images with superb color detail.
- x.v.Color: An advanced feature which greatly broadens the color space input to include 1.8 times as many natural colors than standard RGB signals.
- HDMI™ Precision Quartz Lock System (PQLS) Jitterless Transmission (2-ch): By HDMI connection with a compatible Pioneer A/V receiver, CD music is precisely reproduced with minimum jitter.
- KURO™ LINK: By connecting the BDP-320 to a Pioneer KURO flat panel TV or monitor and a compatible Pioneer A/V receiver, KURO LINK lets you operate the entire system’s basic functions such as power on/off and playback through KURO’s remote control. The new KURO LINK Video Adjustment System automatically switches to optimal video settings adjusted by unique parameters developed by Pioneer KURO and Blu-ray Disc player engineers.
- Picture Control Suite: 13 different video adjustments (Progressive Motion, PureCinema, YNR, CNR, BNR, MNR, Detail, White Level, Black Level, Black Setup, Gamma Correction, Hue, and Chroma Level)
- Triple High-Definition NR:
Component Frame NR lowers Gaussian noise without blurring the picture.
Block NR minimizes block noise (mosaic-like artifacts).
Mosquito NR reduces the fluttery noise around the edges of objects.
- BD-Live™ Compliant (Profile 2.0): Enjoy special disc contents in Picture-in-Picture form, and also download additional content from the internet to the built-in 1GB memory, such as the director’s interview and languages not contained on the disc.**
- USB Input for BD-LIVE™ Contents Storage
7.1 Channel Analog Audio Outputs: For compatibility with non HDMI equipped receivers and preamps.
- Internal Audio Decoders: The BDP-320 features internal decoding of all advanced audio formats including Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS®-HD High Resolution, and DTS-HD Master Audio.
- Easy Operation and Setup: New Advanced HD GUIs for easy navigation.
- Latest Generation PureCinema Progressive Scan
- Multi-Format Compatibility: You can play high definition DVD discs recorded by digital video cameras in AVCHD format. You can also play BD-R/RE, DVD-R/RW, etc. recorded using Blu-ray Disc recorders or DVD recorders as well as CD/CD-R.
- HDMI™ Output
- Component Video Output
- Composite Video Output
- 7.1-Channel Audio Output
- Optical Digital Output
- SR Input
- USB Input
- Power Requirements: 120 V 60 Hz
- Product Weight: 7 lbs. 11 oz. (3.5 kg)
- W x H x D: 16-9/16 x 2-15/16 x 11 inches (420 x 83 x 287 mm)
* Except for and 1080p/60 output.
** BD-Live only available on compatible discs and playable features depend on the disc contents.
PIONEER and the Pioneer logo are registered trademarks of Pioneer Corporation.
Specifications and design subject to modification without notice
Blu-ray Disc and BD-Live are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blu-ray Disc Association
Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories
DTS is a registered trademark and the DTS symbol are trademarks of DTS, Inc.
HDMI is a registered trademark of HDMI Licensing LLC.