50" (Diagonal) PureVision™ Plasma Monitor
Prepare to be blown away: the PRO-1000HDi 50” (Diagonal) HD-ready monitor delivers an incredible viewing experience. It’s like seeing movies, sports, concerts, and more for the very first time. Here’s why:
- Pioneer’s PureCinema II with 2-3 pulldown gives film-based material on DVD, videotape, and even regular TV a more film-like look.
- ACE (Advanced Continuous Emission) uses high-end processing to produce 768 gradation steps for each cell—creating a palette of over 450 million colors and delivering stunning reproduction accuracy.
- Deep Encased Cell Structure: Each individual lamp is encased in its own “cell”, with walls on all sides so that light doesn’t bleed into neighboring cells. This energy-efficient design allows each lamp to deliver a more concentrated beam of light, for truer colors and brighter images.
- Pure Color Filter: The clear front of the PRO-1000HDi is actually a precisely machined, optical-grade glass panel. It acts as a color filter that increases the spectrum of light emitted by the plasma, for a fuller range of colors and exceptional color accuracy. It also increases contrast by limiting ambient light reflections.
- Black Stripe Coating: Pioneer places a patented black coating between each row of plasma cells, absorbing the light hitting the panel. This significantly reduces reflections coming back to your viewing position and nearly doubles the effective contrast.
- Full 1280 x 768 resolution.
- The PRO-1000HDi comes with a full set of interfaces, including a next-generation High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI). This all-digital, high-bandwidth consumer interface can transfer huge amounts of pure, digital data at very high rates of speed.
- Covered by the Elite two-year limited warranty.
- Wide XGA Resolution (1280 x 768p)
- With 3:2 Pull Down Converts All Signals to 768P
- 900 Cd/m2
- 5 Settings w/ 6500 Degrees
- Plasma Panel
- 1BNC x 5
- W 49-9/16&quot; x H 30-9/16&quot; x D 4-1/8&quot;
- 2 year/Residential applications only