50" Class (49.85" Diagonal) Elite® PureVision Plasma Display
- 16:9 Wide-Screen Aspect Ratio
- WXGA (1,365 x 768)
- Detachable Side Speakers
- Redesigned Deep Encased Cell Structure to improve brightness, image accuracy and panel efficiency
- New Exclusive First-Surface PRO Color Filter for enhanced contrast, color and reduction in light reflection on screen
- Crystal Emissive Layer for deeper blacks and increased brightness of images
- New and Improved Red and Blue Phosphors creating a brighter, purer and wider color space, improving the overall HD experience
- Wide Viewing Angle of 160° - horizontal and vertical with no color shift or picture distortion
VIDEO PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY
- Pure Drive II Signal Processing – Full time 10-bit Digital Video Processing delivers a low noise, high contrast, natural colored image
- ACE IV (Advanced Continuous Emission) for reproduction of billions of colors and improved grey-scale rendering in dark picture areas
- Active DRE (Dynamic Range Expander) detail settings for adjusting dynamic contrast, black level, ACL (Automatic Contrast Limiter) and Gamma
- New Intelligent DRE (Dynamic Range Expander) works in tandem with Active DRE settings to further optimize picture for the best image quality possible (on/off)
- Advanced Pure Cinema™ with 3:3 pull down so that film-based material on DVD, videotape or even regular TV will match the smooth and natural reproduction seen in a movie theater
- Intelligent Color Enhancement adjusts picture for realistic depiction of hues and detail such as skin tones
- New Selectable Color Zone Mapping based on NTSC or EBU standards
- Color Temperature Adjustment – 5 settings (high/mid-high/mid/mid-low/low), plus advanced manual adjustability of RGB High and RGB Low
- Color Management System – Independent R/Y/G/C/B/M
- Digital Noise Reduction – 4 Settings (off/high/mid/low)
- MPEG Noise Reduction – 4 Settings (off/high/mid/low)
- New Block Noise Reduction – for improved clarity of fast moving objects on screen
- Digital CTI – Color Transient Improver (on/off)
- Natural Resize
- Natural Enhancer
- Digital Chroma Decoder
- ISF™ccc Calibration Ready for professional customization of plasma picture according to personal preferences for contrast, tint, color as well as room conditions for day and nighttime viewing. Includes new independent RGB Gamma Control.*
- Fully Integrated Media Receiver with Dual NTSC and ATSC Tuner with CableCARD™ Interface
- Independent HDMI® Inputs (10-bit processing) with the ability to accept a 1080p/24Hz signal
- TV Guide On Screen® Interactive Program Guide for easy navigation of TV program services**
- A/V Selection Memory – 6 options for viewing preferences (Standard/Dynamic/PURE/Movie/Game/User) & ISF-Day/ISF-Night after professional custom calibration
- Aspect Ratio Control – 6 positions (Wide/Zoom/Cinema/Full/4:3/“Dot by Dot” for PC)
- Home Media Gallery offering a multimedia experience to enjoy movies, music and photos through an existing home network***
- Split Screen/Picture in Picture display modes to view multiple sources at one time
- V-Chip Parental Control
- New Illuminated Remote Control with preset/learning
VERSATILE VIDEO AND AUDIO CONNECTIVITY
- Independent Dual HDMI
- Component – RGB HV (2 rear/1 side)
- Composite (2 rear/1 side)
- S-Video (2 rear)
- SR (in/out)
- LAN (10/100Base-T) – Ethernet
- USB (Mass Storage Class)
- Speakers (left/right)
- SR+ Output
HOME MEDIA GALLERY
- IP Network Compatibilty Designed to DLNA™ Guidelines: Enables a link with a networked PC to share content, including movies (even HD movies), music, and photos.
- Microsoft PlaysForSure™ Protected Content: No-hassle playback of Microsoft PlaysForSure audio or video content downloaded from the Web and stored on personal computers, via an existing home network system.***
- Video: WMV9, MPEG1, MPEG2-PS, MPEG2-TS, MPEG-ASP
- Audio: LPCM, MP3, WMA, WMA9 PRO, AC3, AAC, WAV
- Photo: JPG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, GIF
- 13 Watt Stereo Amplifier With TruBass® 2-Way Stereo Speakers
- SRS®/WOW®/FOCUS™ Surround Sound Audio
- Bass Boost Loudness
- Table Top Stand - Included
- Detachable Side Speakers – Included
- Flat Wall Mount – Optional (PWM-F110, PDWB-5003)
*As an optional service through an Elite dealer, you can have a trained ISF professional calibrate the plasma using the built-in ISFccc feature.
** The TV Guide On Screen interactive program guide provides listings for cable-ready, cable box, and digital cable services as well as over-the-air broadcast. It does not provide listings for satellite
*** Previously existing or new home network, Microsoft Windows XP, and Microsoft Windows Media Connect software (Free for licensed users of Microsoft Windows operating system through Windows Updates) required for all Home Media Gallery features. For best results use wired connection.
PIONEER, the Pioneer Logo, the Elite logo and PureVision are registered trademarks of Pioneer Corporation.
CableCARD™ is a trademark of Cable Television Laboratories, Inc.
HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC.
SRS WOW, SRS, TruBass and FOCUS and the symbol are trademarks of SRS Labs, Inc.
In the United States, TV Guide and other related marks are registered marks of Gemstar-TV Guide International, Inc. and/or one of its affiliates.
ISF is a trademark of Imaging Science Foundation, Inc.DLNA, DLNA CERTIFIED and the DLNA logo are trademarks and/or service marks of Digital Living Network Alliance.
The Playsforsure logo, Windows Media and the Windows logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.