PIONEER REVEALS DETAILS OF NEW ELITE ‘VSX-LX103 7.2-CHANNEL NETWORK AV RECEIVER’ 2018 ELITE Base Model Offers Power at a Perfect Price
For consumers looking for masterful sound and unparalleled visuals at an entry-level price, Pioneer & Onkyo U.S.A. Corporation has the perfect solution as the company today announced the details of its new Elite network AV receiver: the VSX-LX103 7.2-Channel Network AV Receiver. Featuring more connectivity and multi-zone features, the new receiver is now available for an MSRP of $599 (USD) and $749.99 (CAD).
Featuring 5.2.2 channel surround sound with Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X®, the VSX-LX103 is a 7.2-channel receiver with plenty of power with 170W/ch amplification (6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 10%, 1ch driven). This power can also be directed through new Powered Zone 2 outputs to enjoy audio from speakers in another room. Zone 2 Pre/Line Out has also been added for consumers utilizing a dedicated amplifier in Zone 2.
The VSX-LX103 also increases device connectivity with two additional HDMI inputs. It features 6 HDMI In / 1 Out and supports Ultra HD pass-through with HDCP 2.2, 4K / 60 Hz, Dolby Vision™, HDR10, HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma), WCG (Wide Color Gamut) and Ultra HD upscaling (1080p to 4K).
The VSX-LX103 also incorporates the latest in Pioneer audio technologies that ensure easy set-up and reference grade sound. Upon set-up, the company’s Multi-Channel Acoustic Calibration System (MCACC) creates the ideal acoustic environment via the receiver’s custom microphone so that the system automatically compensates for differences in speaker size, level and distance, and equalizes the response.
Additionally, Pioneer’s onboard Phase Control compensates for phase lag between the subwoofer and the main channel speakers by improving sound synchronization to achieve a clearer reproduction of sound in the middle and high frequency bands.
Additional features include:
• Reflex Optimizer enhances object-based audio reproduction from upward firing Dolby Atmos ‘enabled’ speakers.
• Works with Google Assistant so you can tell the VSX-LX103 to turn up the volume, skip tracks, or stop the music using a device with the Google Assistant built-in, like Google Home.
• Wireless connectivity includes Chromecast built-in, Apple AirPlay®, Bluetooth®, DTS Play-Fi®, Wi-Fi® as well as FlareConnect™, Pioneer’s wireless protocol that mirrors any audio source connected to the receiver on compatible speakers in other rooms.
• Enjoy a limitless flow of music, sports, talk, and news entertainment from internet radio stations and online music services, including Amazon Music, Pandora®, Spotify, TIDAL, and Deezer.
• In addition to high-resolution sound source (192kHz / 24-bit) in FLAC, WAV, AIFF and ALAC file formats, DSD (2.8/5.6MHz) and Dolby® TrueHD® files are also supported.
• Custom integration features common in Elite receivers including, IR in, 12 V Trigger out, RS-232c and a detachable power cable.
• Comes with Pioneer’s three-year warranty.
For further information about Pioneer’s complete line of products, please visit http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Home.
About Pioneer & Onkyo Corporation
Headquartered in Torrance, CA, Pioneer & Onkyo U.S.A. Corporation is a leader in home entertainment products under the Pioneer and Elite brands. With an established reputation for innovation and quality, the company’s products are embraced by high-end custom installers and general music lovers alike. Pioneer & Onkyo U.S.A. Corporation is a preeminent manufacturer of high-performance audio and visual equipment for a variety of portable uses, and the home.
PIONEER, ELITE, MCACC, Phase Control and the logos are registered trademarks of Pioneer Corporation, and are used under license.
The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
Dolby, Dolby Atmos, and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
For DTS patents, see http://patents.dts.com. Manufactured under license from DTS, Inc. DTS, the Symbol, DTS in combination with the Symbol, DTS:X, and the DTS:X logo, Play-Fi, and the Play-Fi logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of DTS, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. © DTS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
AirPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. AirPlay works with iPhone and iPad with iOS 4.3.3 or later, Mac with OS X Mountain Lion, and Mac and PC with iTunes 10.2.2 or later. Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance. The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Logo is a certification mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
Pandora, the Pandora logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. used with permission.
Spotify and the Spotify logo are trademarks of the Spotify Group, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google and Chromecast built-in are trademarks of Google LLC.