Double Dock for iPod® & iPhone® Featuring Built-in Bluetooth
- Works with iPhone Certified
- Dual Docks featuring Dual Mix play for shuffling between two Apple® devices
- Built-in Bluetooth for wireless music transmission from A2DP Profile Bluetooth-enabled PCs and cell phones
- Composite video output for stored movie, TV and streaming YouTube® A/V Entertainment
With the ability to dock, charge, and play two iPod or iPhone devices simultaneously, everyone can be the life of the party. The XW-NAC1-K can shuffle playlists between both docked iPod devices at the same time and even play your video content on your HDTV using its composite video output. It's a great solution for parties, get-togethers, or anywhere there's a need to charge or listen to multiple Apple products.
Dual Mix Play: The Ultimate Way to Share Music
The Dual Mix Play feature allows you to enjoy content from one or both of the docked iPhone, iPod touch or iPod devices. While in shuffle mode, Dual Mix Play acts as a virtual DJ providing continous playback of music between the two docked players and fading the music in and out between songs.
Expand Your Connectivity with Bluetooth®
For total flexibility, the DUO Series offers Bluetooth connectivity built right in. The integrated Bluetooth feature allows you to pair your iPhone, Blackberry® or Android™ smartphone, or other A2DP profile Bluetooth-enabled source to enjoy pleasing stereo sound from the dock, wirelessly.
Full-Range Sound From a Compact Design
The DUO Series features two full range speakers, giving you strong audio performance from a dock with a small footprint. The DUO Series delivers an immersive audio experience for any gathering or home listening situation.
Built-In Sleep/Wake Timer
The XW-NAC1-K features a built-in sleep and wake timer with alarm for added convenience. Wake up to your favorite tunes, or set it to shut down the music when the party's over.
iPod Compatibility and "Works with iPhone" Certification
Like most modern iPod docks, the DUO Series works with all recent models of iPod: iPod Classic, mini, nano®, and iPod touch®. But it's also "Works with iPhone"-certified, so you have maximum ease of use with all your favorite Apple products.
Composite Video Output Lets You Share Video on Your HDTV
The DUO Series features a composite video output so you can share your iPod or iPhone device’s stored movie and TV video files.
• Dimensions: 16.2" W x 5.2" H x 6" D
• Audio Control: Separate bass and treble controls
• Speakers: 2 x full-range passive radiator speakers
• Video Output: 1 composite out
• Remote: Included
• Freescale Audio DSP
• 2-Channel Dynamic Digital Amplifier
• Composite Video Output for Stored Movie, TV and Streaming Youtube® A/V Entertainment
• Compatible with and charges the following models: iPod Classic,
iPod Nano (2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th Generations), iPod touch (1st and
2nd Generations), iPhone, iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS
Works with iPhone Certified
• Allows you to use all of your iPhone device’s wireless and network features
• Charges your iPhone when in the dock
• Automatically mutes music and video during an incoming call
Built-in Bluetooth Wireless Music and Control*
• Compatible with all A2DP Profile Bluetooth-enabled Devices
• Pairs and receives wireless Bluetooth music transmissions from iPhone, iPod, Android™ smartphones, Blackberry™ devices, as well as Bluetooth enabled laptops, MACs and PCs.
• Advanced Sound Retriever AIR - restores parts of your digital music files lost during compression and Bluetooth transfer so your digital music sounds much closer to what the artist originally intended.
• Dual Mix play automatically shuffles between two iPod or iPhone devices.
• Dual iPhone/iPod Charging
• Separate Bass and Treble Controls (via iPod)
• Auxiliary Input (mini-jack)
• Sleep Timer
• Remote Control
• Unique, fun design works with any home décor
• High gloss pure white finish
*Requires a compatible A2DP profile Bluetooth-enabled device. Certain Bluetooth features may not be supported by all compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices, and/or the functionality of such features may be limited in certain devices.
Specifications and designs subject to modification without notice.
Pioneer and the Pioneer logo are registered trademarks of Pioneer Corporation.
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
iPhone, iPod and iPod touch, are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.