1-Channel - Class D, 1600w Max Power - Mono Bridgeable Amplifier
- 1600 Watts Max Power
- Aluminum Top Plate
- Matched Power Ratings for Exclusive Use with Pioneer Marine Speakers and Subwoofers
Class-D Mono Marine Amplifier - 1600 Watts Max Power, Aluminum Top Plate, Matched Power Ratings for Exclusive Use with Pioneer Marine Speakers and Subwoofers.
Designed for Marine Use
Conformal coating protects the PCB against corrosion, making it ideal for marine use*.
* Do not install the amplifier in a location exposed to direct sunlight, contact with water/liquids, or excessive heat, humidity or dust.
What’s in the Box
- 1-Channel Marine Subwoofer Amplifier
- Two 40-amp ATO fuses (installed)
- Control panel cover
- Fuse cover
- Cover for RCA Terminal (4)
- 1 Speaker Level to RCA Input Adapters
- Wire Terminal Tool
- Installation Screws X 4
- Three M3x8mm Machine screws
- Owner's manual (English/ French)
- 1 Year Warranty sheet
- Conformal Coating
- 1 ohm to 8 ohm allowable
- 2.4 A x 1-Channel - 4 Ohm / 5.7 A x 1-Channel - 1 Ohm / 3.6 A x 1-Channel - 2 Ohm
- 300 W x 1-Channel - 4 Ohm / 800 W x 1-Channel - 1 Ohm / 500 W x 1-Channel - 2 Ohm
- LPF - 40 Hz-240 Hz
- -12 dB/oct.
- 10 Hz to 240 Hz
- 40 A × 2
- 600 W x 1-Channel (4 Ohm) / 1600 W x 1-Channel (1 ohm)
- 1 Ohm - 800W RMS x 1 / 2 Ohm - 500W RMS x 1 / 4 Ohm - 300W RMS x 1
- 75 dBA (Reference: 1 W into 4 ohm)
- -24 dB/oct.
- =/< 1% ( 20 Hz to 240 Hz)
- 14.4V (10.8 V to 15.1 V allowable)
- FUSE, RCA
- 6 lbs