6-Channel Class-D Marine Amplifier
- Class-D audio amplifier
- Advanced conformal coated PCB
- Corrosion resistant chassis design
- SAE J1171 Certified (Ignition protection) +AYBC/NMMA Compliant
- 21-step frequency selection (LPF/HPF)
- Bridge Selector switch controlled by microcomputer
Pioneer GM-ME600X6 is a Class-D 6-channel marine amplifier features single-sided terminals and a 21-step frequency adjustment setting located on the top chassis which benefits when installing into narrow compartments while providing improved cosmetic design. The microcomputer Protection Control System (PCS), provides thermal protection, controlled current and voltage protection to ensure stable output operation. Independent speaker output settings for each channel provides speaker matching flexibility.
Class D Audio Amplifier
Pioneer GM-ME600X6 is a 6-channel Class D weatherproof Marine Amplifier that's compact in design but delivers high sound quality, accuracy and stability achieved by the MCU (Micro Controller Unit) control.
Advanced Conformal coated PCB
Conformal coated with a thin, protective layer that is non-conductive and applied directly to the Printed Circuit Board (PCB). This process protects the PCB from moisture, dust, corrosion, and contamination.
Single-sided terminal connections and adjustment settings on the top chassis allows installation in narrow compartments and provides an improved cosmetic design when placed vertically or horizontally.
ABYC/NMMA standards compliant
The GM-ME600X6 is compliant with ABYC/NMMA standards. Stainless steel pressure-type conductor connectors are corrosion resistant and designed for easy wiring without damage to the conductors.
- Natural Aluminum
- 10.25 in x 7.125 in x 2 in
- Conformal Coating
- 2 Ohm - 14.5 x 6 (Normal mode) / 2 Ohm - 16.7 x 6 (High mode) / 4 Ohm - 9.3 x 6 (Normal mode) / 4 Ohm - 12.5 x 6 (High mode)
- 4 Ohm - 41 (Normal mode)/4 Ohm - 56 (High mode)
- FUSE, RCA
- 50 Hz to 500 Hz
- 50 to 500
- -12 dB/oct.
- 10 Hz to 50 kHz
- 2 to 8
- 6.5 - RCA/16 - Speaker
- 2 Ohm - 100W RMS x 6 / 4 Ohm - 75W RMS x 6 / 4 Ohm Bridged - 150W RMS x 3