6½" - 2-way, 100w Max Power, Dual Cone, - Marine Speakers (pair)
25 Watts Nominal Power
Water-Resistant Elastomer Surround
White Water-Resistant IMPP Composite Cone Woofer
Water. Salt. Sunlight. Heat. These are typical boating conditions that eat ordinary speakers for lunch, but the Nautica TS-MR1600 6-1/2” Dual Cone Speaker is built specifically for marine use. Its heavy-duty construction resists all these nasty conditions, delivering rich, full music to an afternoon cruise or a happy hour docked.
- Water-resistant IMPP Composite Cone – Pioneer’s popular injection molded polypylene (IMPP) cones produce outstanding mid-bass response and resist the effects of salt water, humidity and extreme heat.
- Elastomer Surround – Each speaker utilizes an elastomer surround that resists color fading or running, which extends the longevity of the product.
- Acrylonitrile-Elastomer Styrene (AES) Glass Fiber Reinforced Basket/Magnet Cover – The AES cover protects the magnetic circuit that can affect the performance of the speaker. The speakers also sport the pure white AES grilles to resist fading and yellowing caused by direct sunlight and heat.
- Gold Tinsel Wire – Gold tinsel wire and gold plated wire terminals are used for better current transfer.
What’s in the Box
- Two dual cone speakers
- 2 Grilles
- Eight 1-1/8" Stainless steel screws
- 8 Stainless steel speed clips
- Warranty information
- Specifications and template on box
- 100 W (25 W)
- Water-Resistant IMPP
- 30 Hz to 20 kHz
- 90 dB
- 4 Ω