Dynamic Stereo Headphones
- Large, 40mm driver
- wide range 7Hz-50,000Hz frequency response
- Dual folding design
- 2.5mm/4-pole balance cable included for greater separation between the left and right channels.
The SE-MHR5 is perfect for those that demand high quality audio and have a busy, on-the-go lifestyle. The SE-MHR5 is part of our Pure Audio headphone line, meaning that you’ll hear audio the way it was intended to be heard. Its resilient 40mm drivers produce a vast frequency range, from 7kH to 50kH, while its foldable design means that premium sound can go anywhere you do.
- Fully Enclosed Dynamic Headphones
- 7 Hz to 50,000 Hz
- 45 Ohms
- 1,000 mW
- 102 dB/mW
- 40 mm
- 2.5 mm 4-pole headphone balanced cable
- 3.5 mm headphone cable for standard smart phone products
- 3.9 ft OFC litz wire (detachable)
- 8.46 oz (without cord)
Specifications and design subject to change without notice.
Do not listen through headphones at an uncomfortable volume or at loud levels for long periods. Set the volume to low when you first plug in. Do not use when the headphones would be an unsafe distraction, such as while driving, biking, or crossing a street.
Pioneer and the Pioneer logo are registered trademarks of Pioneer Corporation and are used by Pioneer & Onkyo Corporation under license. The product with the Hi-Res Audio logo is conformed to Hi-Res Audio standard defined by Japan Audio Society. The logo is used under license from Japan Audio Society.
© 2016 Onkyo & Pioneer Corporation. All rights reserved