Next Generation Pioneer TS-G Series Speakers Offer Sound Quality and Value
Pioneer today launched its next generation TS-G series speakers offering well-balanced sound quality, high power handling, and a new cosmetic design. Available in five sizes of 4", 4" x 6", 5-1/4", 6-1/2" and 6 x 8", each model in the lineup boasts a new polypropylene cone, high sensitivity dielectric Piezo tweeter, longer voice coil, high-power handling, and a new grill.
The TS-G speakers were designed as replacements for factory installed (OE) speakers to produce greater sound quality at exceptional value. Technology improvements such as a stiffer spider, a new highly rigid mica cone structure, and new tweeter design deliver impactful bass response, vivid midrange and natural sounding, extended high frequencies.
- New grill design with full protective mesh
- 3-Fin Frame – Improved applications / improved installation coverage
- Longer voice coil – Increased surface area for better heat dissipation
- Higher sensitivity and lower distortion
The TS-G series speakers include:
- TS-G6845R ($50) – 2-Way 6" x 8"
- TS-G4645R ($50) – 2-Way 4" x 6"
- TS-G1045R ($50) – 2-Way 4"
- TS-G1345R ($50) – 2-Way 5-1/4"
- TS-G1645R ($50) – 2-Way 6-1/2"
Pioneer® TS-G speakers are currently available at authorized retailers.
Pioneer Electronics (USA) Inc. is headquartered in Long Beach, Calif., and its U.S. Web address is www.pioneerelectronics.com. Its parent company, Pioneer Corporation, is a preeminent manufacturer of high-performance audio, video and computer equipment for the home, car and business markets.
Pioneer is a registered trademark of Pioneer Corporation.