Pioneer Hits the Streets at SEMA 2014 in Sponsored Demo Vehicles Packed with Pioneer Products
Pioneer’s advanced in-vehicle audio systems can be seen in multiple demo vehicles at the 2014 SEMA show held at the Las Vegas Convention Center starting November 4. Several of the top car builders in the country integrated Pioneer’s advanced NEX line of in-dash receivers along with a variety of speakers, subwoofers and amplifiers into their vehicles. Highlighting the audio system was a key component of the sponsored builds. SEMA attendees are invited to check out the highly customized systems and receive the full Pioneer experience.
Pioneer is the Official Car Audio Sponsor of the 2014 Scion® Tuner Challenge taking place at SEMA. All participating tuners received a brand-new Scion FR-S* and had less than 90 days to build their ultimate FR-S. All Pioneer-sponsored Scion FRS vehicles will be on display at the Scion Booth #20313.
Pioneer-sponsored vehicles attending SEMA 2014 include:
- Scion Slayer tC built by MV Designz features the AVH-4000NEX, Pro series speakers and subwoofers, and PRS and GM-D series amplifiers (Scion Booth #20313)
- Rocket Bunny Benz built by Project US features the AVIC-8000NEX, TS-D components speakers, shallow subwoofers, and GM-D series amplifiers (Toyo Tire #40041)
- Toyota Tacoma built by Steelcraft Automotive features the AVH-4000NEX, TS-A component speakers, shallow subwoofer and GM-D series amplifiers (Toyota #24700)
- Chevy Silverado built by Steelcraft Automotive features the AVH-4000NEX, TS-A component speakers, TS-W subwoofer and GM-D series amplifiers (General Motors #23743)
- *Scion FRS built by Super Street Magazine features the AVIC-8000NEX, TS-D component speakers, shallow subwoofer, and GM-D series amplifiers (Scion Booth #20313)
- *Scion FRS built by GT Channel features AppRadio 4, TS-G speakers, and GM-D series amplifiers (Scion Booth #20313)
Pioneer NEX, the Networked Entertainment eXperience, is an innovative and powerful new user interface controlling a combination of on-board features with connected services. The five NEX models, four navigation and one audio video receiver, are designed for today’s smartphone-driven lifestyle. Along with NEX connectivity and the enhanced UI, the new models feature large touch panel displays, with the flagship AVIC-8000NEX boasting the industry’s first 7-inch capacitive screen on a navigation system. Benefits and features in the lineup include the industry’s first and only Apple CarPlay™ compatible units, AppRadio® Mode, iDatalink® Maestro® support, MirrorLink® compatibility, Siri® Eyes Free mode, expanded Bluetooth® connectivity, Pandora® Radio, SiriusXM-Ready®, HD Radio™ Technology, FLAC file playback, dual camera inputs and more.
PIONEER and APPRADIO are registered trademarks of Pioneer Corporation.
Apple, the Apple logo, the CarPlay logo, iPhone, and Siri are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
BLUETOOTH is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
MirrorLink and the MirrorLink logo are trademarks of the Car Connectivity Consortium LLC.
iDatalink and Maestro are trademarks or registered trademarks of Automotive Data Solutions Inc.
Sirius, XM, SiriusXM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc. and its subsidiaries.
“HD Radio” and “Artist Experience” are proprietary trademarks of iBiquity Digital Corporation.
Scion is a registered trademark of Toyota Motor Corporation