Pioneer's Plasma displays have become the preferred standard for applications like information visualization, large area viewing command control centers, information kiosks and retail signage. Pioneer's extensive understanding of industrial displays, leading edge product design and manufacturing ability has all gone into producing this new PDP-433CMS plasma display. The PDP-433CMX takes PDP performance to an entirely new level. Pioneer has succeeded in increasing brightness and color reproduction quality, while also increasing reliability, operating ease and versatility. Its energy star certification has established a new level of energy-efficiency and environmental friendliness for PDPs. With its 43-inch True XGA 16:9 screen (diagonally measured), it's a bit wider and far superior to the usual 42-inch models. With all of these advantages, the PDP-433CMX weighs only 69 lbs. Choose the PDP-433CMX and discover why it's the best choice for professional display applications.
- The improved True Matrix Imaging with deep encased cell structure provides the highest image quality resulting in a brightness that is 60% greater than Pioneer's previous models.
[Cell Structure Comparison].
[Pioneer Deep Encased Cell Structure Comparison].
- New Pure Color Filter improves the ability to reject external light reflections, making the PDP-433CMX ideal for bright retail environments.
[CIE Chromoaticity Coordinates].
- Pioneer's plasma displays are the industry's first to receive the Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL) certification and compliance.
- Improved Advanced Continuous Emission Display Technology now with 10-bit signal processing. This improvements produces smooth, accurate low intensity images about 16 times better than other PDPs.
[Gradation Reproduction in Low Brightness Range].
- New features to reduce the chance of image burn-in include selectable image orbiting, inverse mode and selectable Power Control modes.
- Power Management mode that reduces stand-by power consumption at 1W. This efficiency satisfies the standards of the international Energy Star Program.
- The PDP-433CMX's Power Control mode reduces power consumption by 20% compared to the previous model, which achieves the lowest power consumption in the industry in the 40" plasma XGA class.
- Expansion Slot Technology offers infinite flexibility, making the PDP-433CMX a future proof investment. Future boards could include, DVI, firewire, picture in picture, SDI and web browser.
- Slim (less than 4" deep), lightweight (less than 80 lbs) design make it easy to mount in a wide range of installations and applications.
- More than a 160º viewing angle.
- Removable bezel for customization.
- On-site service & support standard in the 1 year warranty.
- Professional model comes standard with feet for table top usage.
- Industrial model was built to run 24 x 7 x 365.
- PC and MAC compatible.
- PDA-5002 Video Board allows Video and Digital RGB inputs.
- PDP-S05-LR Side-Mount Speakers.
- PDK-TS01 Table Top Stand.
- PDWB-5003 Flat Wall Mount.
- PWM-503 Tilted Wall Mount.
|PDP-433CMX General Specifications||1,106 kb|
|PDP-433CMX Technical Manual ( zip file)||15,563 kb|
|PDP-433CMX RS-232C Command Protocol Manual||1,071 kb|
|PDP-433CMX Brochure||3,817 kb|
|PDA-5002 Video Card for the PDP-433CMX Plasma Display||110 kb|
|PDP 3rd Party Expansion Solutions Brochure||3,361 kb|
|PlasmaTrol, an RS-232C controller for Plasma Display Panels||825 kb|